Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Taking Requests for Tutorials

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. TSB hack
2. How to decompile the mapserver ( aka get the source code )
3. Unpacked client pl0x

Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't so much of a request for me but on behalf of Req if he hasn't already asked you about it.

Basically we figured out (after a lot of head banging) what the deal is behind blunt mastery, how it works and how it's ended up so OP. Editing in skilllevel isn't ideal because all you can really do is edit the intelligence multiplier/coefficient which nerfs undergeared templars too much.

In my opinion what's needed is to stop the "blunt dump" from being allowed to run through melee attack %. The magic attack multipliers plus the multiplication via intelligence at casting is more than enough attack power, it doesn't need to go through a 3rd multiplier :closedeyes:

Any interest in a collaboration of sorts to try and fix this? Would be nice if we could achieve what YNK couldn't.

Reaction score
This isn't so much of a request for me but on behalf of Req if he hasn't already asked you about it.

Basically we figured out (after a lot of head banging) what the deal is behind blunt mastery, how it works and how it's ended up so OP. Editing in skilllevel isn't ideal because all you can really do is edit the intelligence multiplier/coefficient which nerfs undergeared templars too much.

In my opinion what's needed is to stop the "blunt dump" from being allowed to run through melee attack %. The magic attack multipliers plus the multiplication via intelligence at casting is more than enough attack power, it doesn't need to go through a 3rd multiplier :closedeyes:

Any interest in a collaboration of sorts to try and fix this? Would be nice if we could achieve what YNK couldn't.
ATM I'm working on a couple other games and don't have time for new rohan developments... Mostly just dumping old developments here on the forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah shame. Rohan's needed you for a long time now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't had a bad word to say about you since we made our "peace" a while ago on the iRohan forum. In fact whenever your name popped up regarding Xor/z I'd point people to that post and how you tried to save the server despite being abandoned.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ATM I'm working on a couple other games and don't have time for new rohan developments... Mostly just dumping old developments here on the forum.

Can we get a hint of what those games are? Are they possibly emulator-based?

I'm personally not fond of hacking around and disassembling exes. Messy. Much more fun to have an emulator with all the compilable source code right there for you to apply godly coding talents to (and of course it keeps the game publishers off your back cause they don't have any rights at all to your server code).

Oh! and btw ---- welcome back :D

Reaction score
Can we get a hint of what those games are? Are they possibly emulator-based?

I'm personally not fond of hacking around and disassembling exes. Messy. Much more fun to have an emulator with all the compilable source code right there for you to apply godly coding talents to (and of course it keeps the game publishers off your back cause they don't have any rights at all to your server code).

Oh! and btw ---- welcome back :D
^_^ nope

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This site is way better than eliteleechers. You get proper devs on here.

That is so true. Good to see MentaL & gang put the rohan section here. I have a feeling it will get real popular. I just hope it doesn't go down the same troll-hole that the 'e' guy's did.

Who knows, with its own section maybe some group of industrious souls will port one an emulator from one of the other games here :D
Hell, I might even set up a googlecode source repository and take a poke at it myself if I get bored enough.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything we can do to give Rohan a proper send off would be great. It's disappointing that things have gotten into the state they have thanks to backstabbers, thieves and "greedy" devs/owners. Too many people have also tried to run a Rohan server without realising half of the work that needs to be done. That's half of the reason the population has nosedived.

Reaction score
1. Tutorial about fixing when going to upper gratt
2. Proper tutorial editing cap level

Off Topic: Can i release the zrohan client? i'm thinking the zrohan mall too :p:
1. What's wrong with upper? The mobs thing? I'll look into that.

2. It's a hex edit I'll have to get a copy of the files everyone is using I guess and make a tut or an auto edit

- Original or 2nd server client? I'll PM you some stuff about that go ahead if you want release those... IDK how anyone even got zRohan IM though xD

Reaction score
1. What's wrong with upper? The mobs thing? I'll look into that.

2. It's a hex edit I'll have to get a copy of the files everyone is using I guess and make a tut or an auto edit

- Original or 2nd server client? I'll PM you some stuff about that go ahead if you want release those... IDK how anyone even got zRohan IM though xD

1. you can't use npc to go there
2. I'll probably wait :p:

I have the 2nd server client the cap 110 hero server release, about the zrohan mall it was actually release really long time, but i guess only few or me and my old good friendmade it work.

Last edited:
Back