Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Taking Requests for Tutorials

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best way is just to click quick save because it will keep it in tab delimited but with xls extension. Never use the save as function. If you want to make a backup before editing just make a copy ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you know how to edit the Log in Screen? i mean the background of the log in Screen... if so.. please teach me and where to replace it.. Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you will find it in:

<rohan client directory>
\data\swf

event.swf - current event (if enabled by server)
login.swf - login screen
server.swf - server selection screen

You can look at them using any web browser
You need a tool that can decompile flash to edit it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
any experienced member can build a vid tutorial on how to make Rohan online server on local and external ip woll be awarded with something good on this ife :p.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
maybe tut about how to bypass/remove GG at rohanclient.exe is a good idea XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe tut about how to bypass/remove GG at rohanclient.exe is a good idea XD

How is your reverse engineering skills?

You need to disassemble rohanclient.exe to find the callouts to gameguard. Once you find those determine the return value you need to satisfy the calls.

Find blocks of free data space to use as a sandbox for your modified function calls.

When you have that information use an editor to change each gameguard callout target to a call to some data space. inside that data space write code that sets up that satisfactory return value and return.

You need to repeat that for each gameguard function call.

Once done, the rohanclient will appear to be infected with a virus. Also you will only be able to run it in machines that allow data execution (windows will throw an exception otherwise).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where to edit monsters levels and drop rates?
monster.bin and monsterdrops.bin?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first i have edited the monsters levels but after editing it and saving it. i got this error saying this at the map crash logs
[ERROR] LoadBinFile (Monster.bin)
StartServer Error !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have unpack clientrohan exe from zenon, but i dont know how to use it, how to edit tittle clientrohan and edit ip address,, i need clue for this,,
Thanks

Best regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know how to work GM command , in my file gm command not work

Back