Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Transparency Panel : Work starting today

Reaction score
So, I've been thinking of what I can do to kill some time and what I've decided to work on is a GM panel... But not in the conventional sense of a panel for GM use so much as a player view able log of GM actions. I figure the GMs have logs of all player actions to make sure they aren't cheating so it's probably fair that the players have the same abilities.

I'll probably end up creating a conventional GM panel to go with this in time, but for now this is the plan. If anyone has input while I work on it would be lovely to hear it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Would this need something installed on the server? If so I think it would be a little bit of a tough sell to get server owners to install it.
The last thing they would want players to see is the gm log. :D

Reaction score
Would this need something installed on the server? If so I think it would be a little bit of a tough sell to get server owners to install it.
The last thing they would want players to see is the gm log. :D
well take 2 servers, 1 has everything the GMs do in the open so players can check on them... the other has everything hidden from players

what one will players favor? :p if you aren't showing the logs, what are you hiding ^_^"?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you aren't showing the logs, what are you hiding ^_^"?

LOL Everything!! ;)

Would be interesting to see what players would actually do with that kind of information.

Would certainly be a good way to keep the thumb on your GMs tho. If they do something shady the players rat them out. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it. Nothing worse than players accusing GMs of wrongdoing when they haven't done anything.

Back