Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Basic Extension System - May Work, May Not

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of change to this last one. The dll size is quite a lot larger than the earlier ones.

Reaction score
Delayed load on supported exes and error logs written direct to the console

if exe isn't supported fully it will just load any dlls fro the hooks dir as soon as it's loaded, if the exe is supported it hooks the loadmaxuniques function and loads dlls in that so it can write error logs

If you hit me up on skype or PM me your discord i can toss you the source for it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:( no but really while PDBs are nice they aren't 100% needed and server hooks are more powerful generally

Well I've already made so many server hooks that i realized i'm getting limited by the client itself (lots of hardcoded stuff there).

My client IDB is slowly improving but i wish they would throw a pdb somewhere in the patch by mistake :blush:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Delayed load on supported exes and error logs written direct to the console
if exe isn't supported fully it will just load any dlls fro the hooks dir as soon as it's loaded, if the exe is supported it hooks the loadmaxuniques function and loads dlls in that so it can write error logs
If you hit me up on skype or PM me your discord i can toss you the source for it

Thanks for the offer I've no real need for source. Lately as far as Rohan is concerned I have a pretty limited attention span these days ^^ For a few weeks I will get interested as hell set up dev envs, vms & stuff, then the following few weeks on some Black Desert emu work - all C# so off I go setting up C# VM envs, then on to Aion and its Java emus (yet another VM), then to Tera which is another C# emu (you guessed it! another VM)...
LOL! All these VMs around - good thing I have a monster of a workstation to mess with it all. Now if I can just find something that can hold my interest for more than a few weeks :blush:

Last edited:
Back