Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Itemall Rohan

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Piss off kid, but i bet you could come out your eyes becouse you dont know what the hell you are talkingabout, you just like to mess around and talk nonsense, the files isnt yours PERIOD.

Request this Thread Closed again, and everyday untill it's done.

Hey Leech.

dimas137 - Itemall Rohan - RaGEZONE Forums

True, the incomplete files aren't his.

But the work he did to make those files complete is his to sell, give away or hide in his closet.

Where do you get the idea you are entitled to his work in any way shape or form?

If he wants to share that with you, he will. If he doesn't, he will not. And you have absolutely NOTHING to say about it.

You want to negotiate with him for his portion of this work? Then do it IN Ducking PMS rather than pollute forums with your shenanigans!

And just so we are straight. He is under no obligation to share squat with you - his or otherwise.

You don't like that, go cry at eliteleechers.com where all good leechers belong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Leech.

dimas137 - Itemall Rohan - RaGEZONE Forums

True, the incomplete files aren't his.

But the work he did to make those files complete is his to sell, give away or hide in his closet.

Where do you get the idea you are entitled to his work in any way shape or form?

If he wants to share that with you, he will. If he doesn't, he will not. And you have absolutely NOTHING to say about it.

You want to negotiate with him for his portion of this work? Then do it IN Ducking PMS rather than pollute forums with your shenanigans!

And just so we are straight. He is under no obligation to share squat with you - his or otherwise.

You don't like that, go cry at eliteleechers.com where all good leechers belong.

True Story Bro :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Insert Yao Ming famous meme face.

So you're pissed? don't cry little boy because you didn't get what you want and don't be a kid that files to make it work is like a scratch, you don't know what you're saying and also the complete files won't be yours i can assure that. Here's a candy and go read some book about English, don't let it die.

Yeah sure i wanna request this thread to be closed since the release was incomplete and some of the people around here are just waiting to leech some files and don't even think and just bark.

I still Dont give a F***K about anyone' s work regarding Rohan, it is a failed project ( OFFICIAL is best ) and why do ppl make private server? To RIP ppl's money and close after 2 months? . Again I dont give a DAMN. Nobody is making progress anyway on Rohan becouse YNK team is like the all seen EYE. I already got like 3 types of Item Mall/Files from different failed to go on projects including yours , not fixed ofc. But i dont give a damn AGAIN.
You guys take these too personal xD

I got my own bussiness In Java projects, it was just a couple of useless talk.

No OFF_FENCE to anyone.

So again i will iDEM my above post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I still Dont give a F***K about anyone' s work regarding Rohan, it is a failed project ( OFFICIAL is best ) and why do ppl make private server? To RIP ppl's money and close after 2 months? . Again I dont give a DAMN. Nobody is making progress anyway on Rohan becouse YNK team is like the all seen EYE. I already got like 3 types of Item Mall/Files from different failed to go on projects including yours , not fixed ofc. But i dont give a damn AGAIN.
You guys take these too personal xD

I got my own bussiness In Java projects, it was just a couple of useless talk.

No OFF_FENCE to anyone.

So again i will iDEM my above post.

you're the one whose taking this seriously. i ain't even mad 3 types of mall? oh fail ones lol. and java business good for you.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"I already got like 3 types of Item Mall/Files from different failed to go on projects including yours , not fixed ofc"

He can't even figure out how to make an item mall work, and yet ...

"I got my own bussiness In Java projects,"

Oh man that kid is in for a bumpy ride!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this thread is going nowhere....

Req: This thread closed.

dont even bother to checkout my shares and work here on rz.

My last post here, dear " users "

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Bumping old thread is no use, read again and go search find some where else, if you can't read English well there is some translators, link is dead and this thread as well. This thread will be close soon.

Back