Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Ion Rohan Ver. 2 Server files+Client

Reaction score
Time to release these files. Need to clean my hard drive, no reason to keep this. Don't be mistaken this was the server files and client of the old ion rohan an upgrade from their first 99 cap release to 110 cap no hero skill with hero features.

Use Chrome Browser

As requested Last known patches and client.exe used included in this post release.

Database:

Server files:

Client exe+Patches:

Full Client:
Download the official client dated 8/29/12 (Now do some work)

Re-upload and make some alternative download link if necessary.

Features
Max lvl 110 No Hero Skills
Magic Shop
Working Fused pet's
New Mounts
New Costumes
Instant Job Change NPC's at EH

New working Custom Maps
Ronelia and Water Temple Garden
Mobs lvl 100-110

Drop's in the said map
Glacial Parts
Insurgent Accessory
Costumes and Etc.

SS ingame
kennethz008 - [Release]Ion Rohan Ver. 2 Server files+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: This files are raw, i didn't release the files before the ion rohan shutdown for personal reason. this one also have a lot of bugs, rates are low so just change it on your liking.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gotta love how fast YNK has download links removed when they go public lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YNK has been after our files quite often too.. like.. 2-3 hours after we re-uploaded for one of them? XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea YNK has even shut down google drive accounts now that I have seen
YNK is after us as well and we havent even done anything but a short CBT, they can try all they want but we can always get around them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea YNK has even shut down google drive accounts now that I have seen
YNK is after us as well and we havent even done anything but a short CBT, they can try all they want but we can always get around them.

I thought the link that i provided will last at least 10 hours, considering the client was there since june 2013, i just uploaded the server files last june 5 2014, but both of them got deleted at the same time ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea YNK either is on top of it or has the companies verifying all uploads looking for the filenames.

YNK shutting down pservers wont gain them anymore playerbase as they think it will. They ruined the game and now that they see pservers using modified versions are more popular and earn more then what they currently run pisses them off, which is hilarious to me.

Reaction score
Main post updated. Server files link is up. :p:

Note: Sad to say i can't find client in my hard drive, i guess its in one of my flash drive, but i did use the official client dated 8/29/12 if i remember, i just did put some custom patch to the client. maybe you can just use the official one.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
8/29/12 is always the best client to use although the exe might need modding along with custom bitmap files to get the interface showing properly.

Reaction score
8/29/12 is always the best client to use although the exe might need modding along with custom bitmap files to get the interface showing properly.

Yeah, that's what i did in the version 2, it will take a little time to modify client files to work properly. Not that hard, but still after i find the client i will re upload it :p:

Back