Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Ion Rohan Ver. 2 Server files+Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link in first page say:

403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea YNK either is on top of it or has the companies verifying all uploads looking for the filenames.

YNK shutting down pservers wont gain them anymore playerbase as they think it will. They ruined the game and now that they see pservers using modified versions are more popular and earn more then what they currently run pisses them off, which is hilarious to me.

Rabbi ... now there's another familiar sounding name :)

YNK (now Playwith) has pretty much f**cked over their own players to the point that the only people that are still there are those that have dumped so many thousands of $ into it that they can't afford to leave. I swear it is absolutely insane to consider playing a game where the end game players are running around with 200k-300k or more hit points of life, dekans are hitting 115k REGULAR ffs and templar class chars are hitting 30k per whack - also non-crit. Meanwhile players that don't have boss drops and top-end shop stuff coming out of their ears are being 1/2-shotted with those non-crit hits from a temp. A crit would drop a vit dekan/defender in 1-2 shots.

Hell even some of the hacked together, barely running pservers are more fun to play than the official Rohan these days. Glad I washed my hands of them a couple years ago.

These days the playwith guys are not actually going after the game owners -- game owners simply shut down and come up again under a different domain name if they even smell playwith coming near. Playwith goes after the hosting companies themselves with threats if they allow the servers to continue running on their facilities. The hosts have no choice but to shut them down.

Reaction score
These days the playwith guys are not actually going after the game owners -- game owners simply shut down and come up again under a different domain name if they even smell playwith coming near. Playwith goes after the hosting companies themselves with threats if they allow the servers to continue running on their facilities. The hosts have no choice but to shut them down.
problem solved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't dowload with torren.... you have new link Download? pls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link Dead ...................................................??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Time to release this files. Need to clean my hard drive, no reason to keep this. Don't be mistaken this was the server files and client of the old ion rohan an upgrade from their first 99 cap release to 110 cap no hero skill with hero features.

Use Chrome Browser
Server files: (Active) Torrent: View attachment 146045
Client: (Can't find it anymore on my hard drive go hunt it on google :w00t:)

Features
Max lvl 110 No Hero Skills
Magic Shop
Working Fused pet's
New Mounts
New Costumes
Instant Job Change NPC's at EH

New working Custom Maps
Ronelia and Water Temple Garden
Mobs lvl 100-110

Drop's in the said map
Glacial Parts
Insurgent Accessory
Costumes and Etc.

SS ingame
kennethz008 - [Release]Ion Rohan Ver. 2 Server files+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: This files are raw, i didn't release the files before the ion rohan shutdown for personal reason. this one also have a lot of bugs, rates are low so just change it on your liking.

Please reload the files
its alread a dead link
Pleaseee

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Screw unreliable hosting.
Screw torrents that nobody wants to seed.

Better to push them all out to usenet.

I for one would love to see the YNK/Playwith flunkies get anything taken down from there ;)

It is a hella lot harder than firing off a DMCA takedown boohoo email to some file host.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there's noway to reupload the link ? the torrent no one seed...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, YNK is Fast its like they have full control of the internet file hosting sites...they acquired Tobirama's Flying Raijin...

Now that Level Up Philippines F***ed up the whole game and will shut down the server this coming end of october..

Another Existential Crisis..

Seed the torrent guys.. Y_Y

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score

So it does, turn tables. Our turn now pinoys. Keep seeding!

Back