Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Re-share Senzoku 罗汉 lv110+ Hero+Db link

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
(Remove links... sorry for the others)

maroki - [Release] Re-share Senzoku 罗汉 lv110+ Hero+Db link - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits goes to :

Ragezone Pro Devs
Senzuko
Kenneth
behind Xor (my wife knows them love you guys! )

(who else so that i can update)

** for my fellow RageZoners **

then if all links will be deleted/remove sorry for late comers.
:rolleyes:

First come first serve.

Subscribe/Support only for RageZone.
:thumbup1:

Note :

nothing...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love you :D
I have been searching for thise files so long, thanks buddy.(Just wanna start a local server for me and my friends to have fun )
Edit:duck i am downloading it with 1-0 kb/s
As i cant send you pm, here is it :D :Hello, thanks for releasing the files, but i cant download em.I think links are dead.If you want send me the files, i will upload them in my personal(own) website and nobody will be able to delete the files except me :D So they will be alive forever.

Can you upload a client please ?

Where is the xampp file ?

Last edited:
ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment surely you will be a developer soon, this might be your first step, I encourage you to look for the other files, make it work, I don't know how you do it, it's your style, meaning I give you some chance to give it some effort. I just make a bridge to start working on.

Last edited:
ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Still up dude... I can download it to my tablet, do you use download manager? If not try to use one or use asian proxy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro i am downloading em with max 10 kb per sec and after 5 mins it just stops

Can you please upload em somewhere else ?

That makes me mad....Why are you uploading em in dumb asian website.Now only asian ppl can download em.I cant find a sense in this.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
@keyrita1

Try use other combination, my keyboard sucked, short of problem.
@busternr

Sorry dude that is the only file I can have, can't upload in the other websites sorry, try to make it work, Google is our friend.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload them in bulgarian website, noone is gonna delete em.

you did not released this !I found it in another website with working password and all files, liar.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Liar? You just misunderstood and that's is my own data links I kept for secret after all of my sacrifice you are eating back all of your compliments, how rude I thought you can be thank full, and FYI, it's Senzoku's release is not mine so even other website upload it they cannot owned them. So whether you like it or not don't say and a thing if it's not good it's make people make bad impression with. If you found out kept it in yourself, you only makes things too difficult regarding this matter, IDC if someone nor you found the password or the website that's linked on. If you gonna leech all along, Rohan development is not for you. Try other mmorpg development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah i just found this release with the same links with working password Littlefox not F.And the thread is older than yours, so you are just a liar, you didnt even upload the files in a better hosting.

Actually thise arent all the files needed.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Hays... And now your boasting yourself after i share the link in the first place and you just first time saw it and you claim now this files aren't needed?

you will not get any support by me, this re-share or this thread is only for newbies that knows understanding patience and virtue rather than a crybaby and spoonfeeding noob. I'm done with you bustnr. Your not a good forumer and not suit to be a developer.

Update :

I will temporarily Removed the links. And the password. If someone with good understanding with the situation and patience to make server of rohan for contribution to the development I might give a second chance. But if you're only a leacher and don't want to help your self. Your're not welcome to ragezone. Read forum rules and the general rules. Before you post non sense.

Update :

First post updated.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nah i just found this release with the same links with working password Littlefox not F.And the thread is older than yours, so you are just a liar, you didnt even upload the files in a better hosting.

Actually thise arent all the files needed.

Are you serious? WTF is wrong with you?

The guy takes the trouble to post links to these files for you and then you have the nerve to bust his balls for it because you don't like where the files are hosted? I am sure there are people out there that would be more than happy to let a download run for a day or two to get them. Nor is he obligated to put ALL the files up there for you. Rather than raging at him, you should be kissing his feet for even doing that much for you.

Like the man said - if you don't like where they are hosted, you are free to go find them somewhere else. Google is your friend. I sure there are folks at the evp's leechpit that can help you get the rest.

@maroki -- I have no need of these but thank you anyway for posting these up. I am sure there are dozens of people that would line up to kiss your feet for it -- even if it takes them 48 hours to download them.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
You're right I should listen to you, o.o rohan development on ragezone is going no where

The only reason I re share senzoku files and thanks god there is some other website is still hosting his files, to help other might be potential dev to continue developing Rohan ragezone, sorry I'm so jealous some like ragezone forum is active even no good shares but they all talks about Rohan Dev. But not this mocking others to share a damn file but they don't even care, we can't avoid leaching but if they contribute some knowledge that can help Rohan Dev they are warmly welcome. Unlike people only do leaching for the rest their stfu spoon feeding life and they know all about something in server developing? Is that it. Hope this will a reminder for newbies. Read and listen. I know you want a server like ours, but you need to learn more things. This is the key for a success. And who knows you're a developer now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.As i told you he just copied the links also copied wrong password hahahahahha.
2.There is no sense in "releasing" files hosted in damn asian website, cause only asians can download them
3.Dont believe me ?Wanna give you the thread with ALL files with the SAME links with the WORKING password ?And yes it is posted long time ago, so he just copied it, did not even upload the files in a good website.

Also you removed the links now, so delete the whole thread as there arent links.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.As i told you he just copied the links also copied wrong password hahahahahha.
So what? You do realize that distributing copyrighted software is illegal, right? Who the hell cares if he re-posted links rather than hosting the files himself? At least he took the initiative to find them and pass them on to you. What did you do except complain and whine about it?

2.There is no sense in "releasing" files hosted in damn asian website, cause only asians can download them

Hmm, I live in Canada and I was able to not only access them but download them in a reasonable amount of time (I did so jsut to see if I could -- i have my own running server software). Seems to me that you have a piss-poor ISP and you are blaming your own troubles on somebody else. Again - you don't like the location they were posted at, go find then somewhere else. He was good enough to pass the info on - far more of a contribution than you have provided here.

3.Dont believe me ?Wanna give you the thread with ALL files with the SAME links with the WORKING password ?And yes it is posted long time ago, so he just copied it, did not even upload the files in a good website.
And again -- so what? Look at my replies to your (1) and (2). I had no issues with the links or the password. Both worked perfectly fine for me.

Also you removed the links now, so delete the whole thread as there arent links.

Oh, do YOU have the power to delete threads on this forum? I don't. I doubt the OP does either. And why would the forum mods delete a thread just because you say so.
Go back to leeching epvp. We really don't need leechers here too.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Requesting to close this thread. Thank you.
Bustnr

This is not cursing but if we manage to get your real IP. Prepare some solid security, we will not think twice.
Banana Bandit

I did my part it's OK you will get pissed off as well...your running for a moderator save for it. This guy don't know the rules nor following some rule here in rage, still a epv,,,,,, noob. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you just made this thread for spam or to get posts ?Cause you removed the link 1 day after releasing the thread, anyways the link was shiity and not yours

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Guys calm down i have friends in asia so if someone has the dead links please make a txt file and pm me with them i will ask a favour and we will have the files again.

Requesting to close this thread. Thank you.
Bustnr

This is not cursing but if we manage to get your real IP. Prepare some solid security, we will not think twice.
Banana Bandit

I did my part it's OK you will get pissed off as well...your running for a moderator save for it. This guy don't know the rules nor following some rule here in rage, still a epv,,,,,, noob. :)

if i could i would shared my likes recived with you for this post

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
sorry man it's have been settled to close this thread hope to make it clean.

Back