Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks you save me, but there still no monster in forgotten fortress, Liom

does someone have elemental dungeon DB?

Like this one !!!!

Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ujang,

Thanks, I mean when I open my inventory in town, I get 5101, maybe my client.
Could you please send me rohanclient.exe (version?) . I can search but almost them have virus & malware, so I can not use.
Could you please contact me on Skype : nguyen_trungviet

Many thans bro.

i really really dont understand what your meaning with warehouse in town, all i know is Gratt Treasure Warehouse

Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

i'm i right ??

what down ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ujang,

Could you please send me rohanclient.exe (version?) . I can search but almost them have virus & malware, so I can not use.

Many thans bro.

Ok, now i understand what you are meaning with the treasure,, from the first time i do this its because for fun only and did not hesitate for make a PServer,, so i dont care if my client have virus or not,,

Let be honest and answer my question,
Did you want to make a PServer ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Ujang,

Many thans bro.

You get that error when you have an item in your inventory that is not reflected in both your server and your client bin files. To fix it delete the entire content of that inventory and make sure both your client and server have the same bin files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Ujang, I just play on my local and try to finish it for relax only, I never thinking about PServer :) just for fun only bro.
Dear Banana, I create new char so I think my inventory is empty right? Please guide me to check init inventory, maybe script inside :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Ujang, I just play on my local and try to finish it for relax only, I never thinking about PServer :) just for fun only bro.
Dear Banana, I create new char so I think my inventory is empty right? Please guide me to check init inventory, maybe script inside :)

ok, i'll send to you the rohanclient by PM,, cek your PM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Ujang & Banana,

I will get 5101 when trying to open this.
And the client you sent me is different. Is it right?
i think the folder data that you have between your client and your server folder data not match, also in your rohanclient to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I only have 1 data folder, I tried to copy from server to client, so both of them are the same. Could you please zip your data folder then send back to me please. I really appreciate it, btw why the client' UI different?
i think the folder data that you have between your client and your server folder data not match, also in your rohanclient to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I only have 1 data folder, I tried to copy from server to client, so both of them are the same. Could you please zip your data folder then send back to me please. I really appreciate it, btw why the client' UI different?

it's because you have using the older rohan level 99, that's why the UI that i have different with you

you have to search for it, there are many rohan local server like that i have out there,, i cannot uploaded the file that i have it's because took a long time to upload the files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ujang,

Maybe I'm using Server 110 from senzoku.
Could you please share me your server 115? Thank you.

it's because you have using the older rohan level 99, that's why the UI that i have different with you

you have to search for it, there are many rohan local server like that i have out there,, i cannot uploaded the file that i have it's because took a long time to upload the files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ujang,

Maybe I'm using Server 110 from senzoku.
Could you please share me your server 115? Thank you.

as i say, i cannot upload the file because it took a long time,, if you want only to reach level 115, you can edit your mapid and change 110 to 115,, also you have to edit the exp.bin to, so you can get the level 115

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys im already done with the server side setup. i downloaded the asylum rohan and use their client and i copy and paste the Launch and the Config. file to the folder and i already change the IP address on Config file when i try to Login with the user: big and password: 1234
i get through server selection but when i enter to the server it gave me gate server error 3002.. so how do i fix this guys i read everything in here they said that it must be the ServerList5 file but i already change my IP in their any idea guys? because i cant download the client from this thread its already close do you guys have any idea where to get the client file and also i cant find the rungame.bat thank you guys im stuck with this for 3days i hope someone reply this.. PS: Newbie here..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys im already done with the server side setup. i downloaded the asylum rohan and use their client and i copy and paste the Launch and the Config. file to the folder and i already change the IP address on Config file when i try to Login with the user: big and password: 1234
i get through server selection but when i enter to the server it gave me gate server error 3002.. so how do i fix this guys i read everything in here they said that it must be the ServerList5 file but i already change my IP in their any idea guys? because i cant download the client from this thread its already close do you guys have any idea where to get the client file and also i cant find the rungame.bat thank you guys im stuck with this for 3days i hope someone reply this.. PS: Newbie here..

you also have to check the nation in your Registry_ROHAN and should be the same with your database in the SQL, don't forget to check every single IP on the Registry_ROHAN,,

in the other way, the client from asylum rohan make your MapID crash that's why you have gate server error 3002

Last edited:
Back