Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay thank you i will try it later after work. is rohan asylum compatible with seenzoku server file?

what table and database is the Registry_Rohan nation located?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know

Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
how to make this accessory can be recycle ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys what is wrong with my server i always get "Gate Server Error 3002" this is the info of my server.
Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

and my Registry settings

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet]"Nation"="TH""ServerDir"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan""LogDir"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Log"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\AI]"ConnMap"="1-0|1-1|1-2|1-3|1-4|5-0|5-1|5-3|5-4|5-5|3-0|3-1""DBServer"="192.168.0.25:22500""LogServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4""ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.AI.ROHAN_4_1""ServerClassMap"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4""ThreadSleep"=dword:0000005f"Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\AIServer.exe"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\DB]"ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.DB.ROHAN_4""Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\DBServer\\DBServerT.exe""LoginDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=RohanUser""GameDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=RohanGame"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\Interrupt][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\LOG]"DBServer"="192.168.0.25:22500""ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4""Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\LogServer\\LogServer.exe""LogDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=rohanstat"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\LogCopy]"LogFTP_IP"="192.168.0.25""LogFTP_ID"="rohan-dev""LogFTP_PW"="dlsehvotm!@#$"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\MAP]"Title"="Map TH""LogServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4""ServerClassAI"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4""ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP.ROHAN_4""DBServer"="192.168.0.25:22500""Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\MapID\\MapID.exe"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\Monitor]"CodeDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=RohanCode;"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RelayCom]"ConfigPath"="D:\\Fairy\\RelayCom\\RelayCom.config""LogPath"="d:\\Log\\RelayCom"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RelayCom\Consign]"config"="D:\\Fairy\\RelayCom\\Consign.config"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RelayCom\Login]"ip"="192.168.0.25""port"=dword:000071ac"poolsize"=dword:0000001e[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RohanCom]"ConfigPath"="C:\\sslcer\\Fairy\\RohanCom\\RohanCom.config""LogPath"="C:\\sslcer\\Fairy\\Log\\RohanCom""LanguageID"="KRKSC"

i already check the TServer and the Nation is already "TH" idk what is wrong with this guys please someone reply.. thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys what is wrong with my server i always get "Gate Server Error 3002" this is the info of my server.

and my Registry settings

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet]"Nation"="TH""ServerDir"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan""LogDir"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Log"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\AI]"ConnMap"="1-0|1-1|1-2|1-3|1-4|5-0|5-1|5-3|5-4|5-5|3-0|3-1""DBServer"="192.168.0.25:22500""LogServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4""ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.AI.ROHAN_4_1""ServerClassMap"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4""ThreadSleep"=dword:0000005f"Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\AIServer.exe"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\DB]"ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.DB.ROHAN_4""Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\DBServer\\DBServerT.exe""LoginDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=RohanUser""GameDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=RohanGame"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\Interrupt][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\LOG]"DBServer"="192.168.0.25:22500""ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4""Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\LogServer\\LogServer.exe""LogDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=rohanstat"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\LogCopy]"LogFTP_IP"="192.168.0.25""LogFTP_ID"="rohan-dev""LogFTP_PW"="dlsehvotm!@#$"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\MAP]"Title"="Map TH""LogServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4""ServerClassAI"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4""ServerClass"="FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP.ROHAN_4""DBServer"="192.168.0.25:22500""Module"="C:\\RoHan\\RoHan\\Fairy\\MapID\\MapID.exe"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\Monitor]"CodeDB"="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=ROHANSERVER;UID=sa;PWD=123456;DATABASE=RohanCode;"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RelayCom]"ConfigPath"="D:\\Fairy\\RelayCom\\RelayCom.config""LogPath"="d:\\Log\\RelayCom"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RelayCom\Consign]"config"="D:\\Fairy\\RelayCom\\Consign.config"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RelayCom\Login]"ip"="192.168.0.25""port"=dword:000071ac"poolsize"=dword:0000001e[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Geomind\Gamenet\RohanCom]"ConfigPath"="C:\\sslcer\\Fairy\\RohanCom\\RohanCom.config""LogPath"="C:\\sslcer\\Fairy\\Log\\RohanCom""LanguageID"="KRKSC"

i already check the TServer and the Nation is already "TH" idk what is wrong with this guys please someone reply.. thanks.

Check your nation the database, make sure the apache is running,, if still got the same problem, get a new client from out there and try it again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by nation of database ? this one

its RohanUser > TServer table

i already run the apache or my xampp. i got the error after i select server then on character selection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by nation of database ? this one

its RohanUser > TServer table

i already run the apache or my xampp. i got the error after i select server then on character selection.

Check also in the Tdownflag, if all have match but still got dc,, find another rohanclient

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made it bro. i just change my client i used uRohan client and now i got GameGuard error how do i fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made it bro. i just change my client i used uRohan client and now i got GameGuard error how do i fix it?

You have to bypass the GAmeguard, or take another rohanclient.exe from the other PServer that has no GAmeguard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ID: 286 628 426
PASSWORD: 6786

help me with this gameguard error thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello U,

Currently, I fixed some bugs & scripts on server 110 (hero 2), but still have some bugs as image below, I don't know why, maybe missing some scripts in database. Please help to suggest me how to fix it, especially which scripts get items from the Inventory. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello U,

Currently, I fixed some bugs & scripts on server 110 (hero 2), but still have some bugs as image below, I don't know why, maybe missing some scripts in database. Please help to suggest me how to fix it, especially which scripts get items from the Inventory. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys how can i bypass or remove gameguard??

when i try to replace the client with the same version it will give me error 3002 but if the

uRohan client that has gameguard i can get into the game but it will give me error later on about

1min after i entered into the game.

i really need help here guys i'm stuck with this error for 2days.

Last edited:
Back