Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats not the full Files what you are use. This what is here for Download is ONLY the full 110 Files. You can Edit the MapID for more Levels but you wont able to see/use the new Hero Skill. I was try that with 20 Different Clients & some other DB's. Everytime i get only 110 Max Level and thats all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone upload full client that work pls.. :)
and i have the rohanclient.exe 1, 0, 4, 904 and 1, 0, 4, 905 but i got "invalid nation code" error. with .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
already use but still not working on my client.. i after log in it's only long wait then automatically close the client. >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
why?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right click the image and open in a new tab works. Image shows the 2 background console windows* as having red error messages pointing to ODBC. Take another screenshot with the console windows* with red text visible. Good luck
Anyone have a client download link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For client you can try with any client from available ps out there ex: infinty-rohan or neo-rohan for hero and non hero or just get any 1.0.4.904.... then create your own launcher its just
echo off
start yourclient.exe "http://site"

Client connect to your auth webserver (IIS,apache) with the following:
1. Sendcode3.asp : get -202 respond to bypass auth
2. Login5.asp : get sessionID
3. Serverlist5.asp : get mapserver ip and port

For testing purpose try these:
Sendcode3.asp : ....if you get -202 then it's ok

Login5.asp:
respond will be like this
59A036EA-B356-4DD7-8CC6-B667717385A6|184503|RH_4.0|0|0 -> Sql newid() | user_id| ver| 0| 0 ..dunno about that last two

Serverlist5.asp:
ServerName|127.0.0.1|22100|3|3|1|0|0|0|description|

If you have a problem with auth then i suggest check your dbase (rohanuser) procedure rohan3_sendcode & rohan4_login.

FYI: mapserver has major bug that's need to be aware such: forge,dupli non stack item. that's why you need to pay attention with forge packet or any that following with insert/update item. As a solution to this matter you can create your middleman prog that work like proxy or packet filtering or if you have team you can create your own mapserver... merry xmas
:santaclaus:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For client you can try with any client from available ps out there ex: infinty-rohan or neo-rohan for hero and non hero or just get any 1.0.4.904.... then create your own launcher its just
echo off

Login5.asp:
59A036EA-B356-4DD7-8CC6-B667717385A6|184503|RH_4.0|0|0 -> Sql newid() | user_id| ver| 0| 0 ..dunno about that last two

Serverlist5.asp:

If you have a problem with auth then i suggest check your dbase (rohanuser) procedure rohan3_sendcode & rohan4_login.

FYI: mapserver has major bug that's need to be aware such: forge,dupli non stack item. that's why you need to pay attention with forge packet or any that following with insert/update item. As a solution to this matter you can create your middleman prog that work like proxy or packet filtering or if you have team you can create your own mapserver... merry xmas

link client bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
echo off

Login5.asp:

Serverlist5.asp:

Does it work with newest iRohan Files too ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have update tools file for Extractor .bin file in the first page.

Sorry for the full client today i will try upload it again.

Last edited:
Back