Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lvl110 Hero skill Server files + DB + Registry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files :

DB :

Registry 32bit & 64bit :

Password : devper

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release but its useless the files are passworded ...Any clue's to it ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you google "Rohan Online lvl110 Hero skill Server files + DB + Registry" and read through some of the OP that you find, you will have found it yourself.

I would tell you what it is but I expect people to do at least a little of their own research.

Have a pleasant day

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude please tell the password :) !! ##senzoku its not working ! Please tell me !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends of RaGEZONE!
i have never seen something like this before in our Community.
why posting links without password and trolling people with wrong pw, calling them noobs, feels alright?

Eid Cupidzz Banana Bandit please explain.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files :

DB :

Registry 32bit & 64bit :

Password : devper

For the Noobs that are setting this up for the first time I have created a youtube viceo with your files working. Nice Work Eid!

Reaction score
any reupload full client for this? thanks I'm new here. move on from rf online section

--update--

ok its works. thanks for supply file....

Eid Cupidzz - Rohan Online lvl110 Hero skill Server files + DB + Registry - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back