Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Rohan Server+Client+DB+xamp+Registry Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Well wonder if it has point to ask for stuff or not, (But you always can have an answer so i try)
Since Rohan Official game = dead also many private servers.

I read and search around on this forum and google itself,

For rohan server files + client and everything i need to run a server, Sadly enough many links is dead and i am not shocked since many old topics etc, So couldn't really find a good working files, doesn't matter for me if it's hero 2 / hero 3 / no hero at all.

if somebody could provide me these files that is required to make server that would be great.

Reason why i want to make server?

Pretty much would just love play around, see what i can do with gm commands and giving me everything and playing with some friends. I am not looking to make profit or run a server public and ask money for items... But most people won't believe that part even when game is litterly dead. All i want is run a server for myself and few friends and do old fashion rohan slap around style kinda missing it. Even when is so many awesome games out. Still love the kick out of it.

Thanks for reading and your time.

I will check this topic of mine even when my chance is 2% to get the stuff that i require to build a local server and have just fun with it.

~Thank you for sharing in advance~

Back