Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rh Bin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is Reqs program so Im going to ask him directly for a copy of it as its already been leaked numerous times but its only fair to ask him directly for it.

Not to mention all links Ive found for it are removed xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

DeadlyData's original bin>xls>bin program

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Ish I have this but couldnt get it to recompile bins after I edited the xls but Marv quickly showed me the mistake I was making so now I might be able to get into some serious editing.

LOcal still not connecting do to thet gem.cfg error but oh well I cant let that stop me from working.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry Rabbi, i don't have it on my PC anymore.
Feel free to use it as you want if you find it. Just keep in mind that there are so many versions out there ...
Not to mention that it's lame as duck. I'm almost ashamed that i wrote that script ^^.

If you weren't working with strike & charles i would give you the new editor i made.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Rabbi.

As you have Req's permission for this, I've attached his older editor for you. It is encrypted so I will send you & req the pwd in PM.

As it is too big to attach here, you can download it from my webhost:

(don't just click the link. Right-click link and 'Save Link As...' - otherwise your browser tries to display it)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not working with strike and charles at all actually Req, the only reason I really dont wanna see that rohan crash and burn is cause Reii is a sweetheart but she doesnt get paid so duck it.
I'll be straight up and tell you I am the PR for BWG cause I have no knowledge of bins or anything but Im trying to teach myself, hence hassling Ish alot :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Mark shared there is the RhData made by DeadlyData, not mine.

It doesn't have the ability to extract floats unfortunately.

I guess making a full blown editor is just a waste of time, but it would be cool to see one made at some point.
Unfortunately, it's boring to code it, so i'll just skip it.

Go ahead, have fun with Ishtaria. I know he likes it ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i know this is old but is there a way you can reupload the bin editor ive search and all the links are dead.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyways thanks some one give me a hint to use 010 editor. and get the struck posted by hunin,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you don't remember the password ?Don't you have the editor ?If yes, please inform us, i am in need of it.

Upvote 0
Back