Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What tools and admin programs do you need?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am feeling out the Rohan server community for what kinds of tools and programs you need.

Please feel free to post here with your wishlist of tools and administration facilities you would like to see created for the Rohan private server community.

What kinds of things would make it easier for you to customize and administer your server?

Don't be shy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Id love something similar to Req's Bin Editor Suite, he posted screenshots on that other site.
Maybe with a few extra things added onto it, ability to replace rates easier ( as a whole ) , changing id's for droptables faster and easier.

Since my xlsbin refuses to work or fix itself and flash driving back and forth from desktop to laptop is highly annoying, maybe a converter that will convert all bins without renaming ( xampp saves them as ex-monster-345531567767y2346.bin in recompiled folder )

I have other ideas but in a hurry to head back out into the woods for a few more days so I'll talk about more with you when I get home.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
How about the anti hack used by other servers? I think the one that was included in the file. But it lacks the Database if im not mistaken. The one that blocks the packets for hacking something like that.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Id love something similar to Req's Bin Editor Suite, he posted screenshots on that other site.
Maybe with a few extra things added onto it, ability to replace rates easier ( as a whole ) , changing id's for droptables faster and easier.

Since my xlsbin refuses to work or fix itself and flash driving back and forth from desktop to laptop is highly annoying, maybe a converter that will convert all bins without renaming ( xampp saves them as ex-monster-345531567767y2346.bin in recompiled folder )

I have other ideas but in a hurry to head back out into the woods for a few more days so I'll talk about more with you when I get home.

I actually have something in the works I started on while still at darkgamerz. Ish and Req know something about the earlier poke at that one. Let's just say I have some updates I am doing to that - including putting dropdowns for attributes, options, entities and where it makes sense - items rather than mess with IDs and plain numeric values. (here's a quick screenie of it).

binmasterpro - What tools and admin programs do you need? - RaGEZONE Forums

How about the anti hack used by other servers? I think the one that was included in the file. But it lacks the Database if im not mistaken. The one that blocks the packets for hacking something like that.

Thanks!

While this thread really wasn't meant for things other than tools & administration goodies, I see no reason to exclude requests for things like antihacks. The thread exists not only for my own information gathering, but also for others to see if there are areas that they might be able to provide solutions.

I don't code antihack facilities myself. I am more in line with creating tooling and admin programs. However there are a few people who read these forums that do provide such things though. Perhaps they may discuss their options with you either here or via PM.

Cheers!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been a while since we provided our antihack, but for the right price there might be no problem at all. ;o

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there anyone can share gameeffect.bin converter/editor? please share, thanks!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please need GTX to DDS and DDS to GTX tool, m tool is not working properly and cant open DDS files in photoshop, I already installed DDS plugin in different version of Photoshop.. thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah something like gameeffect is outside of the main edits needed for the game, like an optional extra to make your server look nicer than others :) Unfortunately that means for the foreseeable future we won't be sharing any information about effects.

please need GTX to DDS and DDS to GTX tool, m tool is not working properly and cant open DDS files in photoshop, I already installed DDS plugin in different version of Photoshop.. thanks

What are you doing to obtain the GTX files? Rohantool will automatically extract them from the gems as DDS files. If you're using a GTX to DDS converter you just get off Google, it won't work because the industry standard GTX file is not the same as a Rohan GTX file.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rh-bin web converter. :) and is there a way to set a event that when a players login on the game for more than 1hour he will be rewarded a item!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
google rhdata.exe and write a stored procedure to do the other thing.
if you want to run a rohan server and do special 6things like that you had better have a very good command of sql and stored procedures.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have that already but it give me alot of bugs. when ever i convert it back to bin then replace it on my client&server side it give me errors.

Upvote 0
Back