Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can i add new weapons or armor?

Reaction score
How can i add new weapons to BOLA client? like taking weapons from korean client for example?

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well add the Model and add the item in the database also in xitem.xml.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But if i want to take it from Korea client or NA client? what can i do? thanks in advance!

This is how I did it, there might be quicker and more efficient solutions but this is my way.
(I could have demonstrated via. video or pictures but sadly I do not have the capability to do that yet)

Weapon:
Copy the entire line of the desired weapon, change the ID to something not taken by other weapons, change the type="look" to "weapon", change the slot="look_rweapon" to slot="rweapon" and, sub_slot="look_lweapon" to sub_slot="lweapon", copy the damage effects and change it upon your desires.

Armor:
Copy the entire line of the desired armor piece, change the id to something not taken by other armor pieces, change the type="look" to "armor", and change the slot="look_?????" to slot="?????" and copy armor settings and change it to your desires.
When done, replace the xitem.xml in the client and the server which has the xitem.xml

NOTE: If you have not inserted the new ID, name etc. in the lang (eng.) xitem.xml you will not find it on the showgmt, to aquire the item @giveitem "id" (without "")
and
It does not matter if you're copying from NA/KOR/JP or any other client, as long as the steps are properly followed + the lines has no errors in it, it'll work.

Any more questions send a pm to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This is how I did it, there might be quicker and more efficient solutions but this is my way.
(I could have demonstrated via. video or pictures but sadly I do not have the capability to do that)

Weapon:
Copy the entire line of the desired weapon, change the ID to something not taken by other weapons, change the type="look" to "weapon", change the slot="look_rweapon" to slot="rweapon" and, sub_slot="look_lweapon" to sub_slot="lweapon", copy the damage effects and change it upon your desires.

Armor:
Copy the entire line of the desired armor piece, change the id to something not taken by other armor pieces, change the type="look" to "armor", and change the slot="look_?????" to slot="?????" and copy armor settings and change it to your desires.
When done, replace the xitem.xml in the client and the server which has the xitem.xml

NOTE: If you have not inserted the new ID, name etc. in the lang (eng.) xitem.xml you will not find it on the showgmt, to aquire the item @giveitem "id" (without "")
and
It does not matter if you're copying from NA/KOR/JP or any other client, as long as the steps are properly folllowed + the lines has no errors in it, it'll work.

Any more questions send a pm to me.

Thanks you for the answer!, haven't tried it yet, do u have Skype or facebook?

Back