Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exporting .elu files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm seeking a exporter that can export models as .elu files. I believe a few of the developers of RaiderZ private servers have access to this.

I've tried out a few of the GunZ .elu exporters but haven't been able to get them to work.

The exporter can be for 3ds or Blender or any other program.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to find and install .elu exporter for 3ds max 2011, but have problems using that models...

Staff member
Reaction score
Its because teh format is wrong from the exporter compared to any of the source code releases. Look at LoadName(v13) vs LoadName(v20) to get a start on that direction.

To make it work properly you have to add all the version 20 properties to the exporter.
If you want it to just work in the meantime change the
EXPORTER_CURRENT_MESH_VER to EXPORTER_MESH_VER18

and change

EXPORTER_CURRENT_ANI_VER to EXPORTER_ANI_VER9

it will allow you to export outdated but working formats. :)
Mummy - Exporting .elu files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, i compiled the same plugin from other source files, and it worked for me, information you gave me will be usefull in the future anyway.

Btw your screenshot, it may be too much to ask but, can you please upload your CoreTool ? That one i am using works bad... it crashes when i try to select or move objects, it's fully in Korean and seems to be incomplete in some parts...

Last edited:
Back