Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest Korean Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm seeking out that latest Korean client, not a data dump.

If anyone has the client, could they possibly provide it?

I've tried searching and the only thing I've found that's recent is the data dump cmb provided.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why u want lastest kor client? wonder about that reason

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why u want lastest kor client? wonder about that reason

Archival and study reasons. Other's will probably want the client as well so this can be saved for those who need it. Obviously trying to understand each client cause if I'm correct the Korean client was different from others, but that's only speculation since I haven't actually had the client itself, thus my request for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm seeking out that latest Korean client, not a data dump.

If anyone has the client, could they possibly provide it?

I've tried searching and the only thing I've found that's recent is the data dump cmb provided.

Ask them Destiny xD :) i dont speak korean haha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it, very easy to get and to register, you just need a Korean IP to play it.

I'm having trouble adapting it to the server files though,

and

I'm assuming it's saying DB Failure or something along those lines.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it, very easy to get and to register, you just need a Korean IP to play it.

I'm having trouble adapting it to the server files though,

and

I'm assuming it's saying DB Failure or something along those lines.

well DB Failure means your login or password is wrong , if u did register with capital letters use it on your login or password because make difference or maybe you need download some patch to fix your launcher
here :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's for the Korean private server. I don't think you can connect to the official Korean server without having a Korean IP.

제목 없음 - Latest Korean Client - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't entirely understand Korean so I don't know what it says, could say mismatched files, I'm not too sure.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- I have OBT version of clients. Is this necessary?

- Can anyone share the Bolas version of the client and the server files to me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This "RaiderZ KR" its same of Bolas Version, and the Original Client of KR are lost , i think no one have it :V

I'm still hopeful! I'm sure since the datadump was released, that there has to be a client floating around somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still hopeful! I'm sure since the datadump was released, that there has to be a client floating around somewhere.
There is no need of it. After the KR server closed the developement stayed partly at Maietbut was led by WeMade Online. Ergo, the JP client has all the content the KR client has but with more stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It may have older content than the JP client, but I still would like the client :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I know as much as the data is out, it would still be nice to have a copy of the client~ My tenacity gets the best of me :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I know as much as the data is out, it would still be nice to have a copy of the client~ My tenacity gets the best of me :p:

I really don't know why I'm still answering but anyways most of the links are region blocked. You can go ahead and make a search with a VPN client. You'll surely find some thing usefully. This forums is another a wishlist. Help is not fulfilling requests. Feel free to try raiderz.r-e.kr but they're using a modified bola base as far as I know. Also I'm not sure if either the unpacker I released or the other tool has the decryption key. That would obviously be the next step to reverse it. The game exec is not packed, shouldn't be that hard. It starts reading the fileindex right after it initializes the gameguard/hackshield, just to give you a shot. GL

Back