Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz Launcher [HELP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using [RELEASE] Bolas server with news contents Cap 40! Server files and client
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-bolas-server-news-contents-1091474/

i'm not too sure how to edit the launcher (I have it into txt format just not sure how to edit it to add patches and for others to use it.)

Client - Raiderz Launcher [HELP] - RaGEZONE Forums This is what is inside the txt file (Marked out my ip for safety)

Could anyone help http://forum.ragezone.com/images/icons/new/icon7.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe be a little more specific ? "Not to sure on how to edit launcher"?

What are you trying to edit about the launcher?

Everything you need for customizing the launcher is in that text file.
SYS_REMOTEVERNAME= "This is your buildver that you would have created and where its located for your game" where ever you have it set in your api/xampp
SYS_REMOTEPATCHNAME= "This is your patch file that you would have created and put into your api"
SYS_WEBBROWSERURL= "This is your background html for your launcher that you would have set in your xampp/api"

If you want to do a patch for the game to send out new updates for everytime you edit the client you need to

1. Create two client folders One "NEW" and one "OLD"
2. The new client folder will have a new updated fileindex after whatever you changed
3. Then after updating the new client, create a new buildver in your launcher
4. After that, create a filehash in the new client folder
5. Then buildpatch and take the new buildver in your new launcher and your new patch and put both in your xampp
6. Then go to your old client with old buildver and fileindex then open the client and it will download the update.

For more help message me on skype at jbhd2399@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not too sure how to build the Buildver since i dont see a program or anything for it i got it decrypted but nothing really in there do i just put random numbers in there and keep editing them like a version file ?, but other then that i think i got it all correctly but when i go to launch the launcher it says Make sure the webaddress is correct (I made my its my actual ip just didn't wanna display it on here)

The Remote patch file is corrupted or removed please try again later.
i have added you on skype

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason it gives you "The Remote patch file is corrupted or removed" is because you have the wrong buidver in either your client or api folder

Or you launcher is just not connecting to your api

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone using Windows 7 and what Hex Editor are they using to edit the Buildver i'm using the hexeditor workshop and when i save the file it saves into mvf but then when i decrypt the file it has nothing in it when i look in the hex editor, So something going on thats wrong here and i'm not sure if its the editor or ME XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it's a blank file you must have used a buildver.mvf with another decryption. I assume you used toptarans filesystem tool, it uses elliptic curve cryptography so either try to get the private key that does match the elliptic curve or use another buildver.mvf. A log file or screenshot of your console output would be very helpfull as well.

xoxo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe i'm a bit late on all this thing but i'm working on a raiderz project and did some research. My launcher seems to work correctly except for the Updating part. After downloading the patch and start to applying changes i got this: The patch file is corrupted or removed. Please try again. (19001)

If anyone can help i'll appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back