Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz Transformation into Monster

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there,

first of all Im working with the public NA source of Raiderz.
The problem is quite easy to understand, basically if you want to transform into the Acient Spirit
(mesh: ronicle_pawn) the bug manages to put you in a ride position and glue the npc onto your head and prevents you from moving.

Because of that (and i dont think transform has anything to do with ride) I adjusted the code by a new BUFPEA Extra Attribute and a check to disable that bug in the GainBuff function as following:

Code:
if (pBuffInfo->m_nPassiveExtraAttrib != BUFF_PASSIVE_EXTRA_ATTRIB_::BUFPEA_TRANSFORM)    {        
   if (pBuffInfo->IsRideBuff())        
   {            
       m_pOwner->AsPlayer()->SetRide(pBuffInfo->m_nRideNPCID);        
   }    
}

Now ofcourse the additional mesh/model is not loaded anymore, I can move again and nothing is stuck on my players head. The palette is loaded correctly. The question is how I would set my own actors mesh to an npc mesh and before that load the actual npc mesh. Currently Im debugging and checking whats inside of different fields like:

Code:
XNPCInfo* pTransformInfo = info.npc->Get(pBuffInfo->m_nRideNPCID); 
CSMeshInfo* pTransformMeshInfo = pTransformInfo->pMeshInfo;
std::tstring TransformMeshName = pTransformInfo->strMeshName;
std::tstring TransformMeshPath = pTransformInfo->strMeshPath;
m_pOwner->GetActor()->m_pMesh; //to set this, i need to load it somehow !
m_pOwner->GetActor()->ReLoadMesh();
m_pOwner->GetModuleEntity();
m_pOwner->GetModuleEntity()->GetSerializer();

//m_pOwner->GetModuleEntity()->SerializeNPC(pTransformInfo); //doesnt work

Maybe someone knows how to resolve this issue :)

Greetings~

Back