Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AKCore] Some news

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Biesmen i want to ask you, to see if this is the right place to post it.

So guys long time yeah?
Some i'm just posting what we are going to do, and some explanations:

First new is....
WE are going to stop to work in DBO TW version...

"Why AKCore are going to stop to dev TW ?"
A:
Because me and SanGawku (Kalisto) are tired to work with Hex and Reverse engineering we don't know much about that and have a lot of things(fix) to do.
Just to get some new items,some new quests,flying system(and an DWC never released by official server's) then we prefer stop it, because we don't have enough free time to make that.
TW Project is over, maybe i will talk with Kalisto to pass the project to some guy i don't know or maybe we are just save in our private repo to see if we maybe can change our heads.

Second new(not too good for some users)....
WE are going to continue develop AKCore for DBO KR version...
"Why the fu** AKCore are continue to dev in the outdated version?"
A:
Because i was talking with Kalisto, and well we already have a "Stable" version of KR in dev, without need some crazy things like Hex and Reverse Engineering.
And Honestly just to get some new things with a hardcoded way? then No,thanks! we prefer move to the "Outdated" version because we are a DBZ fans, and we have some alot of stuffs working than TW version
the time to make TW Version is to big than dev KR and fix some things.
Then we are going to Continue on KR version and sit,developing for outdated version and wait the other project(DBO Global(@Daneos project), DBOR) are completed to play.

and THIRD(At least i thing some guys will like)
WE are going to develop on Client Side!
"?? Are you Crazy? why program something they already have it?"
A:
Well firstly, we are going to make their tools Working to make a FULL EDIT ON GAME SIDE! yeah exactly what you read, we are going to add by ourselfs some existing system such PET,Flying Skill,CC Dungeon,DWC.
Because well we have KR Client Side source, then why not continue their Work?
yeah we are keeping the same things(NTL Logo and some others company logo) but the diff is, we have some new ideas to make the game better!
Who already thinked in have SSJ2,3,4,8000+? who already thinked in have to fight with Bills(God of destruction)? new skills?
well we are going to change everything on Client-Side to a better version.

i hope you guys liked the notice, it's a harde decision for us, but you know...we are thinking in the future!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice. Good luck. Can u explain how much time u need to go for a close beta of the game or smth? I think ppl will be happy playing at 50 lvl stage on a stable server. Flying isnt important think for me. I like stable server and balanced classes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes sire!! are good argumentation to continue like this, nice words!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice. Good luck. Can u explain how much time u need to go for a close beta of the game or smth? I think ppl will be happy playing at 50 lvl stage on a stable server. Flying isnt important think for me. I like stable server and balanced classes.
Balanced classes? we are just leaving then as the Official(by now)
"How much time needed?"
A: How did i know,me and Kalisto work a full time(9 to 10 hours per day),we have family,unniversity and bla bla...we just program in the midnight and weekends... so how suposse i will give you a "time" if we dont know if all things will be fixed until the "time" gived?
;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice one. Thanks for the informations. Keep working! I will follow your work. It gaves me inspiration for my own projects.
Greets.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you guys still working on this? It's been about 2 months since this post.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ignasmh i will talk with SanGawkutomorrow...
we don't have any free time, then i will see if he accepts in release our Work with ONE CONDITION:
Everybody that takes our source MUST commit their features and new functions

Works:
-AKCore = KR(80%,GM/ADM Commands,Mob Manager,Console Commands for events(such exp and zenny))
-AKCore = TW(Was in initial stage, at least you can only Fly and walk around)
-AKCore = Master Servers(Was in initial stage)

-AKCore Client(Not much edit)
-TableEditor(I was developing but i got no time to finished, need make some things like load strings on textfields,save and encrypt the files again)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ignasmh i will talk with @SanGawkutomorrow...
we don't have any free time, then i will see if he accepts in release our Work with ONE CONDITION:

Works:
-AKCore = KR(80%,GM/ADM Commands,Mob Manager,Console Commands for events(such exp and zenny))

-TableEditor(I was developing but i got no time to finished, need make some things like load strings on textfields,save and encrypt the files again)

Great!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ignasmh i will talk with SanGawkutomorrow...

Works:

Looking forward to release!

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Its good decision when you dont know reverse engineering.
But until you catch up with client things it will take minimum 5 years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ignasmh i will talk with @SanGawkutomorrow...

Works:

That's great ! You will release when ?
Sorry for my english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Contribution of you is very important, who use the archives should maintain a quote for the beautiful work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so only two people were working on this an now stoping.. why not make it open source for everyone like swgemu an some others .. get a git system going with jankins or source forge.. so every one can do a little bit of it an let you owners look the code over,. an deside what you want in the game.. star wars galaxies emu been out for about 15 years an they still an't got the project finished but they got there system down for everyone to help at there time frame...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can use the files from DBO Snaity or look the pages of DBORELEASE thread, and look, one server with nothing, and start with 0%.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
then if the dbo 1.69 TW will not continue, you guys could provide the files served for download, even for only walk in the game, I do not know how much I would be happy with that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the server of akcore Tw 1.69 but is very bugged

need very work on client for extract the packets

Back