Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Current server files status

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want the server files AKcore Taiwan from dragón ball online to compile :(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
our repository was closed by Kalisto
Since he just kicked me out
BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you can use Snaity branch i contributed with somethings(not much but you can see at commit logs)
this branch is for TW(i didn't tested, but you can't go far because miss some tables from TW):

and for KR:

Cya

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that version is the snaity dbo tw

It is 1.69 or another version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And...?
i said above
"our repository was closed by Kalisto"

And

"you can use Snaity branch i contributed with somethings(not much but you can see at commit logs)
this branch is for TW(i didn't tested, but you can't go far because miss some tables from TW)"

I think if the community help him maybe the DBO TW Version will be available to everyone...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the snaity-tw source have the correct encryption? i see random opcodes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the snaity-tw source have the correct encryption? i see random opcodes

yeah you will see random packets anywhere,maybe you should try use his client?
if he uses the correct encryption or no idk.
i dont follow any DBO Project.

Cya ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@luiz45 Two months ago kalisto joined our project (dbo evolution ) in the project is also Arnie36 , Kalisto not closed the repository ( bitbucket ) only started using it for the project, but kalisto disappeared and the project is stopped. So if someone wants to join the project at least we have a good source of arnie36 in the korean version , where Arnie has worked hard . Luiz and Naty if you want are welcome in the project .

marcomurta Share, share, share aajajajja.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@pamaor yeah i knew he enjoy in DBOE so i asked him why he just kicked me out? it's a non-sense thing to be done! kicking someone that contributed too much to the project and had no time to continue, then i asked to him to put me on again and about some weeks he didn't added me....
"
Access revoked for Akcore
kalisto2002 · 2015-08-10 "
Last message i got from bitbucket
And pamaor.....the project is closed or open? how is the status of project? maybe i can help you and arnie...
You are a programmer too?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@luiz45 the progress is regular, with kalisto the project does not advance nothing, i don't know the motive, but the server is very stable, Basic systems are working, i like the work of arnie is a little slow but secure. Im not developer only the second leader, I recruit a members for the team, Shino is the leader and he is the that financial the project (vps, services webs, pay developers etc)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@pamaor then its okay i will help ya in free times...so where is the link to make a fork? as you can see i disable the pm things here because i received a lot of pm askin "where is the link from DBO?" "can you help to fix a thing?" "why you dont work?" bla bla

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@luiz45 sorry, your username in skype for add to the conversation and create the repository.
luiz45 i wii go to speak with arnie and before I send the link of the repository

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@luiz45 sorry, your username in skype for add to the conversation and create the repository.
luiz45 i wii go to speak with arnie and before I send the link of the repository
Man, i dont pass my skype username anymore...i received lot of spans so thats why i like open source ^^
Anyway if you wanna closed source...no problem i will enable pm for u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you still working on open source? if yes i want try to help you

Back