Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dbo is possible to mount a server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I took time looking for a way to mount a server dbo. Is that possible with the guidelines of the forum?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:): hello anyone know if there is any server to test dbo taiwan i could get the download link currently tw server files that all all :):

I mean i also NPCs more things the server files dbo tw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there isnt any public release with TW stable. There are many private projects, like DBO:Revelations, DBO:Global or some single developers (like Xanu in Ragezone).
Mayby when i have some time i coud develop some C# Open Source TW Stable with basics (map, quest, mob, npc).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i fix this. I have compiled these files if I entered the game i do not incia me with taiwan session has already created in the database mysql not me in the game

does not let me to play with the account created in the mysql database algien I could pass to enter traditionally files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:(: someone can help me because I get this. as I can resolve to enter the game with tw server files :(:

kiova24 - Dbo is possible to mount a server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the same problem i but i dont know if is the client dbog,server,failed compile, idk someone can pls help us with a little tutorial with correct files we are not a programmer, is hard to try understeand files to compile ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client can be DBO:G
but sources are not finished yet. U cannot login into the game. Let me some 2 weeks and i can finish basics :p

Back