If you want to make a DBO private server?

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

If you want to make a DBO private server?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi I have the server files from the Korea Beta client 0.60 where the quest giver, monsters, etc are available and would like to make it into a private server because I do not know if there is anything will be with DBO Revelations and DBO Global and a private server would always be better because no one knows how long the other two remain online and still seeking coders and programmers who are interested could build such a project with me and also programming can a private message I would appreciate someone with something pleasurable can join the program and above code? I think you could do something with it if you would write a new emulator, the dungeons are not programmed but the quest giver and monsters exist there if someone would have interest me something I would build happy :)

It is a legal Dragon Ball Online server if any have interest with me and a few others and their programming and codes can, I would appreciate a reply

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

Re: If you want to make a DBO private server?

i want to do it mp me

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    66Posts

Re: If you want to make a DBO private server?

i am a veteran of dbo,i could test it.hope you remove downgrade on items while upgrading and remove f2p functions

Advertisement