Would anyone like a Dragon Ball Online private server do?

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

Would anyone like a Dragon Ball Online private server do?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi Does anyone want a Dragonball Online Private Server I do have the serverfiles 0.60 I just need a few programmers who would participate in something pleasurable can also programming?

Would appreciate a private message :)

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    Buca, İzmir, TLocation
    1Posts

Re: Would anyone like a Dragon Ball Online private server do?

ı have some dragonball files if you wanna ı can share them with you. but ı dont know anything about programming but ı can help you about somethings. if u want to talk with me just add me from facebook : https://www.facebook.com/412512567n

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    122Posts

Not much dev are trying to get a DBO Server running atm, bug free i mean.
    It is a lot of work and requieres C++ knowledge. If you don't know c++ (if i'm not mistaken, daneos learnt it with dbo files release) you gotta learn it and it will be very long, but not impossible

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legend90 View Post
    Hi Does anyone want a Dragonball Online Private Server I do have the serverfiles 0.60 I just need a few programmers who would participate in something pleasurable can also programming?

Would appreciate a private message :)

hi. i have been searching for a client of dbo that has missions ive looked and looked and its some what lead me here. could you possibly tell me anything you know about this. im sorry to bother you but ive looked every were. im using hamachi and xampp thank you for your time i appriciate any info you could give me

Advertisement