Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Info on AKCore server status

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, if possible, I'm so curious to heave some update from the developper of the AKCore server.
Is still this project alive or it's dead? Have you already published some server file update after AKCore repack? (for info, this repack I can't figured out how to let it work, have an error on AuthServer and can't fix it because there's isn't server files, only the .exe)

Thks :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well lets see,
I think our project is dead(AKCore)...at last we are too unmotivated to continue working and working.
Much Bugs, Much things need be rewritten.
"Then share the server files!"
Well we already done that before and nobody take it to help us, just to get and tell "No its MY server"(since using ours as base server).
We shared AkCore Server TW(at last the beggining of something that never come(from my part))
Now i'm rewritten the server from scratch by myself.
but is soo much things to do.
Auth Server
Query server
Community Server
Master Server
Char Server
Game Server
Npc Server
etc...
What i've done till this last 1 week and 5 day is make everything connect
Auth <--> Query Server
Auth <--> Master Server
Char <--> Query Server
Char <--> Master Server
Community <--> Master Server
Community <--> Query Server
Community <--> Game Server
Master <--> Query Server

and what is working is just the basics:

Login using Query Server(Client->Auth->Query->Auth->Client)
Char creation(Client->Char->Query->Char->Client)
Char Loading(Client->Char->Query->Char->Client)

Now(not exactly now) i'm working on game server
Load Char data(Client->Game->Query->Game->Client)

just to get into World map
plans to future(needs be analysed):
Char move (Client->game->Client)
Char Move sync(Client->game->Query->Client)
Enter World Notify Community server(Client->Game(world end res)->Community->Client)
Test the "Actual" Flying system on client side

Well... since i'm using all existing packets on NtlPacketAll.h
Maybe will be fine at all...
Who knows?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thks for the info luiz45.
I've discovered just a few week ago there's someone that want to revive DBO, and in this weeks that I collected info on this site I've reallized that you are right, everyone wants the server files and, starting from the base of someone else, develop his server without helping the project...this's so frustrating...
I've made this question only to understand if this project was still alive or not, because on YT I've found the last update video dated 1/10/2015...
Anyway at this point I'm really sorry for your project, but if you want someone to test your new creation, of course just for fun, (I don't want to stell your project again like happened before, I just want to have an offline server to make test for fun on GM code, modify stats etc...now I'm using the old version of Daneos and your AKCore servers:):) I'm really onored to help you :):!
I was looking even for translate from english to italian but I understand that now is not possible :(:

Thks again an let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everybody,
I think i can help you luiz, if you need my help. I can programing c++. If you are interested, you can write to me in pm.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to see that someone it's interested to help even if there's already an online server made by Daneos :): (let me say that Daneos made a really good work with its server)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@mazzod
There is an Online server that you can actually play and is TW(i mean you ONLY can play, you cannot host your own server because there is no TW server)
if you want the link, here is:
For now is offline for the public because he closed to fix some bugs, i think he open only for the Founder pack(donator bonuses) a Dev. Server
csepcsavo
You know, i'm not doing nothing and have no plans to TW version, i'm only on KR(Custom KR to be exactly).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mazzod
There is an Online server that you can actually play and is TW(i mean you ONLY can play, you cannot host your own server because there is no TW server)
if you want the link, here is:
For now is offline for the public because he closed to fix some bugs, i think he open only for the Founder pack(donator bonuses) a Dev. Server
@csepcsavo
You know, i'm not doing nothing and have no plans to TW version, i'm only on KR(Custom KR to be exactly).

Hi luiz45, yeah I know, I'm already a founder of that project (SSJ Founder :):).
What I want to know whit my post is that you are intentioned to publish (or maybe give to that person that you consider appropriate) another offline server or not, because I've found the idea to have an offline server for test purpose very intersting :):. I mean of course without quest of TMQ or TLQ, just to have a base to test the build of the character, the item, the upgrade system etc.
As said before I'm using one old version of your server and one of Daneos server, but would be interesting to have one updated with all the correct and updated skills of the char and the last maps :):

Thks again :thumbup1:

Cheers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@mazzod
Yeah i have an intention to publish the sources when they will be working.
And well, if everything is okay, i will have a sever that supports at last One people in their first version...
TLQ is needed for quests
TMQ well....i dont know i didn't came at this thing in the past.
build of character on KR if i remember is not balanced.
One time i will finish the server and i will go work on client tools(if needed rewrite one or other tool)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luiz45 this's a really good news man :w00t: I book for being the first :p:.

Thsk for your replay man!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi luiz45, yeah I know, I'm already a founder of that project (SSJ Founder :):).
What I want to know whit my post is that you are intentioned to publish (or maybe give to that person that you consider appropriate) another offline server or not, because I've found the idea to have an offline server for test purpose very intersting :):. I mean of course without quest of TMQ or TLQ, just to have a base to test the build of the character, the item, the upgrade system etc.
As said before I'm using one old version of your server and one of Daneos server, but would be interesting to have one updated with all the correct and updated skills of the char and the last maps :):

Thks again :thumbup1:

Cheers

Olá Luiz, acredito que você seja brasileiro, correto?
Gostaria muito de ajudar no desenvolvimento, apesar do meu pouco conhecimento em c++, tenho amigos com conhecimento avançado em c++ e que estão interessados em ajudar, sem nada em troca. Apenas queremos um servidor estável para a divulgação para todos.
Caso tenha interesse, por favor entre em contato comigo, por PM ou email, pois não é possível mandar PM para você, pois está com a caixa cheia. Meu email é daniel_breder@hotmail.com

Grato!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luiz45 I was thinking, in the offline server will be amazing if there's the possibility to have the GM/Admin command, or at least, in the database, to change some attribute of the character, like @setstr XXX/ @setsol XXX ect, and the possibility to set the amount of the points of the flight. What do you think?

Cheers:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@mazzod
This kind of thing already exist on AKCore(at last i don't know which version we implemented on the past but i know it have).
"ect, and the possibility to set the amount of the points of the flight."
What you talking about? this version doesn't have a fully working "Fly System" like TW
i think you didn't understand.
This server i'm doing is KR 0.59 Beta, the old and "bugged" client.
But i know there is some people trying to make TW.

"What do you think?"
No, not a good idea.
At last not for now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luiz45
Thks for your mail.
Really? I don't know which version I have of the server but haven't found GM/Admin command, all I can modify (skill, item, speed run, master class etc) is from the sql database.
Can you tell me the path on the AKCore.sln for the table where this command are written?
For the flight, you have reason, my bad.

Cheers :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back