Something interesting

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    137Posts

idea Something interesting

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi guys, I was looking on internet for some server file that I haven't already tested and I've found this thread on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/DBO-Server-...61809/?fref=ts

From the video we can see that is a project already at a fairly advanced level.
    What do you think? For me is not a bad idea to consider to continue that project or am I wrong?

Thanks

PS. If you read the sixth post, they say that if someone is interested to continue the project, they can send the server files.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

Re: Something interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mazzod View Post
    Hi guys, I was looking on internet for some server file that I haven't already tested and I've found this thread on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/DBO-Server-...61809/?fref=ts

From the video we can see that is a project already at a fairly advanced level.
    What do you think? For me is not a bad idea to consider to continue that project or am I wrong?

Thanks

PS. If you read the sixth post, they say that if someone is interested to continue the project, they can send the server files.
    It looks good, however, continuing from an existing project may be harder than starting over, considering you have to study and re-check everything again and due to different coding styles it may be very time consuming sometimes. :)
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    137Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaxZeus View Post
    It looks good, however, continuing from an existing project may be harder than starting over, considering you have to study and re-check everything again and due to different coding styles it may be very time consuming sometimes. :)
    Yep this's true but, maybe, it can be a base to upgrade own project let's see if someone is interested

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    234Posts

Sorry to dissapoint you @mazzod but most of their content is from KR(AKCore)
    the pictures from TW it was a "WIP" used our Source as base, and they just developed new features, and some fixes and not respected the license to share the progress with project base(to others people can take it and improve the tw project) if you see this video(Get from their page):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_WzA--Jnk
    Look at: 4:46
    i hope they make a pull request to put this things updated on the project base.
    And this people "Marco Silva" is from ragezone

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    137Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luiz45 View Post
    Sorry to dissapoint you @mazzod but most of their content is from KR(AKCore)
    the pictures from TW it was a "WIP" used our Source as base, and they just developed new features, and some fixes and not respected the license to share the progress with project base(to others people can take it and improve the tw project) if you see this video(Get from their page):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_WzA--Jnk
    Look at: 4:46
    i hope they make a pull request to put this things updated on the project base.
    And this people "Marco Silva" is from ragezone
    You have reason @luiz45, I haven't seen that video before, it's clearly written AKCore...So this was another personal project with AKCore based, that is failed...Damn, why make so many single projects instead to one big and complete????
    Thks for the clarification Luiz...
    So if this "Marco Silva" is from this site we can ask directly to him.
    @Marco Silva can you share your project based on AKCore server here, considering that you have closed DBO Server Portugal?

Thanks

Advertisement