Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated list of all item DBO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, always me with my questions :laugh:
I'm having fun with the offline server and I was wondering if someone have the updated xml file with all the item in DBO at lvl 70, in the file that I have there's a fiew on that level.

Cheers :thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
U mean, put the lvl 70 items, from the last update of dbo, in the old offline server? I think that isn't possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U mean, put the lvl 70 items, from the last update of dbo, in the old offline server? I think that isn't possible.

Yeah Nicolas321 that's my point, so thks to have answered my question! Just another little one, when I put on the offline server one lvl 70 item, it hasn't the additional effects, but if I put one lvl 60 or below the game recognizes its attributes. Is this behavior made by the fact that the game and the client are an old version, that, maybe, had a level cap of 60?

Cheers :thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's is because Server and Client has a lot of different tables. For example, I got when I enter to the Client staff +15 and it said ATTK DMG: 175 + 245

And, on server files, I can only get 175 (base item damage) + (220) ._. Even the Tables are wrong.

Back