MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    137Posts

Updated list of all item DBO

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi guys, always me with my questions
    I'm having fun with the offline server and I was wondering if someone have the updated xml file with all the item in DBO at lvl 70, in the file that I have there's a fiew on that level.

Cheers

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    509Posts

Re: Updated list of all item DBO

U mean, put the lvl 70 items, from the last update of dbo, in the old offline server? I think that isn't possible.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    137Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas321 View Post
    U mean, put the lvl 70 items, from the last update of dbo, in the old offline server? I think that isn't possible.
    Yeah @Nicolas321 that's my point, so thks to have answered my question! Just another little one, when I put on the offline server one lvl 70 item, it hasn't the additional effects, but if I put one lvl 60 or below the game recognizes its attributes. Is this behavior made by the fact that the game and the client are an old version, that, maybe, had a level cap of 60?

Cheers

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    509Posts

That's is because Server and Client has a lot of different tables. For example, I got when I enter to the Client staff +15 and it said ATTK DMG: 175 + 245

And, on server files, I can only get 175 (base item damage) + (220) ._. Even the Tables are wrong.

Advertisement