Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What!? Vegeta what did the admin say about a dbo section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is bad about asking a high rate server?i play dbo for like what?5-6 years maybe...i m little tired of questin questin questin(i levelled to cap like 15 charachters)...i just wanna do pvp and tmqs...

Game Developer
Reaction score
i've the lastest hk client, got how the client open comunication with server, but packet encryption its little diferent from this beta client, i've disassembling the HK client but its a great work to reverse things, but i've unpacked HK client, and u can still download its using the launcher, patch server still online u can runs verification check on launcher to download entire client.

DBO HK Launcher:
DBO HK Client Exe Unpacked:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is bad about asking a high rate server?i play dbo for like what?5-6 years maybe...i m little tired of questin questin questin(i levelled to cap like 15 charachters)...i just wanna do pvp and tmqs...

DBO was released in 2010 and closed in 2013. How is it possible that you played it for 5-6 years? lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
korean dbo was released in 2008...korean beta....or 2009...but not in 2010 XD maybe tw in 2010...so before talk think pls :p

Dbo Dev
Reaction score

sure you played dbo 5-6 years while it was only online for 2 years

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i palyed in kr beta i buyed my account in january 2009...i see tmail just for reply and prove my point :p

Back