Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What!? Vegeta what did the admin say about a dbo section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All joke aside, I didn't think we would get our section. I like to thank each and everyone of you who gave the source any attention. Biggest Super Saiyan Lesbien thanks to the people who Dev on the source and kept with it. It's clear that this wouldn't have even happened without their effort and skill.

Also a comment for DBOR, The Group I started out with back in DBOCOM.
Since I know you guys (DBOR) been watching my thread from Day 1, Trying to get anything I released deleted/reported. Getting Mod to give me an infraction etc and so on.
I like to finally tell you the reason why I release this source. I'll make it simple for you to understand. You (DBOR) wanted a closed source Dev with your own forum and website and team. So that you can profit and gain of the fact that players wanted DBO back. I may not fully know the reason you choose to keep it closed source. Maybe you felt like over 9000 private server of dbo wouldn't be good. Though I Think you just wanted pride/fame/money of having the only working DBO Private Server. Sadly I don't agree with you, As a player of DBO I think I can speak for all the player when I say. WE DON'T GIVE A duck IF THERE IS 9000 server AS LONG AS ONE OF THOSE SERVER IS PLAYABLE. duck ALL THE OTHER poop WE JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AGAIN. I honestly wanted to get back into the game ASAP. Though at the rate of your uber leet inexperience dev team it would probably taken years to finish. One of your Dev member even created a thread on RageZone on issues you ran into that you can't figure out. When a poster replied to the thread asking "If this is a open source project". That Dev of yours replied "Yes, at least that is what I want though I don't know how the rest of the team feel.". here is your answer DBOR Dev dude. Your Project Admin tried to get me ban on RageZone for releasing the source that was shared to everyone that day in DBOCOM Private Server Guild Section.

The source didn't belong to me to begin with, but I feel it belong to everyone who is a fan of Dragon Ball and want to live a dream of playing a Dragonball MMO.
Thus now every person on the net that stumble upon this place will have the chance to revive DBO.
So DBOR duck You and no hard feeling.

Have a nice day Everyone.

Best of luck to the RageZone DBO Section -cheers-

Last edited:
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Dont worry dude we are going to destory DBOR's dream ;)

PS: What dbor did in 9 month we did in 1 XD

Reaction score
Dont worry dude we are going to destory DBOR's dream ;)

PS: What dbor did in 9 month we did in 1 XD

i agree this at all.

They are coding like this:
DBORELEASE - What!? Vegeta what did the admin say about a dbo section - RaGEZONE Forums

Staff member
Reaction score
actually from you starting working on the server after realizing that the client was a pain in the butt. 2 weeks daneos.
Then you did your first server release after that. 3 or 4 days.

AFTER THAT... when me and @ATIDOT3 We have blow all expectation out of the water...
You didn't even KNOW C++ when starting this project. and in LESS than a month, we are already ahead of them.

If DBORELEASE had the newer clients we would be almost completed with the server. But alas 90% of the time we spend rewritting shitting coding in the client now.. (poop that should make 100% sense in the server, the client says F*** you. so we rewrite and rewrite and these guys really said f*** logical coding)

So DBORELEASE if you have a more current source + assets. it would be a BIIIIIIIG help to us and the section as a whole...

BTW DBOR, you guys are messed up for keeping it closed source to make money off it. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Daneos with that video you guys released that already ruin their dream. If I was back at home I would make it blow up with views but on a business trip atm. Though I'll be giving you guys my full support.

@Atitdot3 <3 bleach
kalisto I remember releasing the last updated TW Client on my first thread. I forgot what page but currently like I said I'm not home. So I cannot check what other asset I have for DBO.

Though you can shoot me a Checklist of things you need and I'll see if I can find a way to obtain it.

Reaction score
1) thanks for giving us the source because without we couldn't work (Y) !

2) love u because of bleach :p <3

3) Very big thanks for the support really appreciate it !.

What could really help us is a updated client version because the beta client have so much bug and work it give me biggest headache ever seen ^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) thanks for giving us the source because without we couldn't work (Y) !

2) love u because of bleach :p <3

3) Very big thanks for the support really appreciate it !.

What could really help us is a updated client version because the beta client have so much bug and work it give me biggest headache ever seen ^^.

The latest Client of DBO was Korean server they had the last updated client. The 2nd updated client was Taiwan Client which is the one I have which is far far far more updated then beta client. link is here

also sorry no mirror link atm. I will try to get the korean client somehow ;3

Staff member
Reaction score
Well you know DBOR didn't do it from packet sniffing..

--Edit

Well booty. IF there is an updated version of the SOURCE code floating about.
Someone should be nice enough to share it,

Last edited:
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
So how did DBOR use the TW client if it was already shut down when they started working on it?
They would have had to sniff out their packet encryption etc.

thats what they did.

But it doesnt matter. We got the source and we can do "everything" we want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ Basically what he said, they sniff packets before the server was shut down.

Though I have no doubt you guys can make it work.

Ragezone = Super Saiyan Long hair Gon
DBOR = Pitou dead headless body

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just hope u huys will balance the game good and make a server that everybody can be good(possibly high rate serve,all with 15 items will make things a lot more competitive even with infinite sp :p) and add contenet that was never release so we can fully enjoy dbo again :) listen to me guys,i know is too early to talk of balance but do skills of the kr beta,same the metagame...last metagame/update tw/kr/hk was sux

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
i just hope u huys will balance the game good and make a server that everybody can be good(possibly high rate serve,all with 15 items will make things a lot more competitive even with infinite sp :p) and add contenet that was never release so we can fully enjoy dbo again :) listen to me guys,i know is too early to talk of balance but do skills of the kr beta,same the metagame...last metagame/update tw/kr/hk was sux

And there comes the suggestion which every noob want. Get all items into the butt without doing anything.

Go buy dragonball for your playstation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys you have done a great job. I see that you are optimistic, don't hide your work and don't bother to argue, but to discuss only what has been completed. Currently, of all the teams that I saw you are the ones which shots an advanced process. If in the future you'll need a hand, Call me. It seems to me I'm little 'selfish because I cannot help you. However, I will always be here to support all of you. Long live RegeZone and DBORELEASE ! Go ahead guys , someone is looking for your backs !

Back