Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Global Is Now OpenSource

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos decided to go opensource with his dragon ball online server/client. I know alot of you have been looking for this for along time, thought it would be good to share this here as well :p

Maybe this section could get put back on the active list as there is still active development.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
I also request to open the dragon ball online forum again.
There seem to be more and more people coming since the client and source is published.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then, that means we can mount our server for testing with that source and DBOG client or something, Right?? Amazing and thanks for libartion!! :)
I have a Dejavu with enjoying "AK-Core" anew, leaving aside the changes that I suppose there will be ;)
I will take a lot, only I'm sorry for only can make tests and not helping much to repair things, but I will can make reports if finally try it.
Sorry about my poor english :)

Back