Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New DBO Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is nice, maybe in the future you can share or sell a complete server for dbo. I`m really interested in buy that :laugh::eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is nice, maybe in the future you can share or sell a complete server for dbo. I`m really interested in buy that [emoji23]:eek:tt:
I really doubt for both of your option but the future is unpredictable (but I think that this won't happen fortunately [emoji5] )

Inviato dal mio Z2 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

RZK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weekly progress:
Movement close to be perfect, all move types are working (position is calculated by server), including mouse move.
Jump and falling working.
Dash - keyboard and mouse working, position is calculated properly, dash consume EP.
Basic flying, still have little bugs, going to fix it with next update.
Auto attack working for both mele and energy attacks, speed and damage are calculated properly.
Monsters react to attack, they fight back, when target is too far they chose next from agro list or back to spawn point.Monsters can follow target.
Monsters are ready to implement skills.
After death mob give exp and drop money, mobs will respawn after X time (depending on mob).

Guard skill is working, I will use guard to calculate skill effects (resist, damage etc).

RZK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some people accusing me that I just base on someone's work.
Here you have prof that is not true.

Updates:
Mob spawn by GM command.
Mobs can be agresive, they will attack if player is close enough.
Base skills that just do damage are working.
And something that you can not find in any existing code, including DBOG - working ultimate majin spin skill.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice man, Im waiting for release or announce.

RZK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long break, big update
Fixed a bit game enter sequence.
Reading most of item data to memory (EDF files).
Can create item by command.
Item are created with default stats (like CC gear).
Can move items, wear and take off gear, stats from items are calculated (it include default item stats, yellow bonus, green bonus).
Item's property (Honest, Wild etc) will change character's defence/attack property.
Skills which require sub weapon use subweapon property.
Weapon's base attack speed change character's auto attack speed (attack speed item bonus works too).
Item set bonus is working for every possible combination (rings, earrings, armors, weapon + neck/sub weapon).
Character titles are working, title stat bonuses are calculated.
Can add skills via skill tree.

All passive skills are working perfectly.
Crane's passive for DoT time and DoT effect up working in calculations and visually (I think DBOG missing it).
Skill effect is not aplied instantly, but after some time that depend on skill animation (TW like).Buff skills mostly working, can use buff on self/target/target list. Buff effects are applied, buff can be mouse-removed.
Skill casting working, casting can be canceled.
Debuff skills mostly working, AoE debuff works too.
Buff group is checked for both buff and debuff, so some buffs can not be used when other already exist.
Buff/debuff time will be renovated after re-use.
Debuff with stun effects are working.
Heal skills are working, calculations are TW like.
Some of debuffs will be shorter each next use (-1s), it will prevent stun, sleep, slow and others debuffs spam.
Formula for debuff time takes into account level and target's focus, I think it is exactly like in TW.Direct damage skills are working (AoE included), damage calculation is TW like, skills that require subweapon will use it's attack instead of gloves.

Battle mode working perfectly too. Battle mode will be off after few seconds without fighting.Passive regeneration working when player is not in battle mode.
Passive regeneration is doubled when player is sitting.
Lot of small changes and fixes to previous code.

I am still working alone, if you want to help contact me on discord Mateo#7944

RZK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand your question, I am working with my own code and latest TW client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good work RZK

Inviato dal mio Z2 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For daneos it took 2 years to get that progress in skills and u did it in 6 week since start devleping? Looks like real developer start to working xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, good evening, this project interests me. I am the head of a programming company called "hexadex". I am following this project very closely, if this project reaches a stable level of maturity, I would like to enter into negotiations with the owner of this project.

RZK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am back after short vacations,
Last days I was working on improving performance and security of server.
Fixed a lot of little bugs, made some benchmarks with using bot-player simulator, server can easy

handle thousands of active players playing at once.
Few new things compared to last update:
DoT skills works perfectly, item effect for shorter time work, calculations are close to TW.
HoT skills works, HoT formula is same as TW.
Direct bless and direct curse skills like buff removal, DoT cure, instant transmission works.
RP charge, diminution, and RP use for skills works.
All transformations and their skills works.
Reading all trigger objects, bind to popo stone and map reveal can be triggered, popo/map is saved.
Can unlock teleport point and use NPC to teleport.
Korin platform works and free duel working.Managed to add new items to game client, take a look:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f879/dogi-items-1135915/#post8809017
Also check out this thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f878/quest-ai-world-scripts-1135988/

If you know someone who can help me with that let me know / show him this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project dead, the developer is working for global dbo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations Mateo im very happy now dbog has other Big developer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back