Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another DBO Server Emulator (DEV)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!

A few days ago, I started working on a DBO TW server emulator emulator and I would like to post my progress on here.

NOTE: I DID NOT START THIS SERVER FROM SCRATCH. I AM USING THE AKCORE TW SOURCE! THEREFORE I DO NOT CLAIM THAT THIS IS BY ANY MEANS MY SOURCE! ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO THE GUYS OVER AT AKCORE! They really did a good job with developing DBO over the years and I hope that these guys get the praise that they deserve.

Now, here's what I have thus far:

SSJGodHero - Another DBO Server Emulator (DEV) - RaGEZONE Forums

I was able to get mobs to show the dying animation when they die. I also got them to drop some zenny and the whole set of dragonballs (two of the dragon balls are overlapping each other)! I also was able to get the mobs to give the player exp when they die for a short time, but I probably messed up somewhere in the code because now they don't give exp. I'll fix that later.

I do have a few problems that I would like to get help on. But, I'll ask those questions in the help board :):

I hope you guys like it! See you in the next update!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!

I don't think you'll be able to get the source, unfortunately :\

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SSJGodHero have you seen the private message or not? :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Another update.

I was able to fix the problem with the character not getting any EXP when killing the mob! (This works for all of the races now too!)
I also didn't show it, but leveling up works too.

See you guys for the next update :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SSJGodHero I can talk to you on discordapp.com

my discord: Adri_DESTINY[GM]#7642

1 thing SSJGodHero what is your discord??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Here's another update!

I was able to get the quests to give some exp! However, the exp is randomized. So, I'll have to fix that later.

See you guys in the next update!

On here is good, I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello SSJGodHero I could talk to you please on Skype I need to ask me 1 questions please

how can I ask you questions?? :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you can ask questions here xD. I forgot my skype account a few years ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahaha Thats is my Old akcore version with out any Change :) exp Random like i leave it also attack speed worong dogi drops nothing new here :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
an offline project I mean I just want it for fun

etc⋯⋯

you can find a lot in github!
And coding yourself!
Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahaha Thats is my Old akcore version with out any Change :) exp Random like i leave it also attack speed worong dogi drops nothing new here :$:

Actually, EXP didn't even drop when I first got mobs to die. When I first got the source I couldn't even deal damage to the mobs lol. So I had to revamp the battle system so that the player could deal damage. I was also able to get the quests to give random exp. So I actually did make some additions to the source lol. But, yes, as I said before, this isn't my source.

Also for those wanting the source to be public, I can't do so until I get permission from the owners of the source. I just want to avoid as much trouble as I possibly can. So, to be on the safe side, I will wait until the guys from AKcore tell me that I can release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Here's another update!

I was able to get the quests to give some exp! However, the exp is randomized. So, I'll have to fix that later.

See you guys in the next update!

On here is good, I guess.

It looks very good. That is awesome, seeing a fellow developer working on dbo. I got the AKcore source as well. I quit dbo development quite some time ago but if you ever need help with the source, feel free to ask me. I'll help you in any way i can. Reason why i stopped dbo dev is because i started thinking about reviving an old game in another perspective. Why revive it while you are unable to edit it at all except for the server itself. (Excluding models and muuuch more things that cannot be modified) I'm working on a new dbz game from scratch in Unity. It will have similar open world aspects like dbo but a fighting mechanic like Xenoverse. Of course the graphics will be 2018, because ''if its under 720p its not worth playing amiright?'' (Sorry, my humor kills people these days) I'll keep following your progress here, but if you're interested in having a cup of thea you could always knock on my door over at Discord street. Brad#5805

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually, EXP didn't even drop when I first got mobs to die. When I first got the source I couldn't even deal damage to the mobs lol. So I had to revamp the battle system so that the player could deal damage. I was also able to get the quests to give random exp. So I actually did make some additions to the source lol. But, yes, as I said before, this isn't my source.

Also for those wanting the source to be public, I can't do so until I get permission from the owners of the source. I just want to avoid as much trouble as I possibly can. So, to be on the safe side, I will wait until the guys from AKcore tell me that I can release.

Buenas, ya pueden pasar los archivos? DBOG esta ganando dinero y eso no es legal, se puede iniciar una demanda a DBOG por robarle a la gente con un juego que no es de ellos, a su ves irán todos presos como muchos ladrones online.

Hi, can the files now pass? DBOG is making money and that is not legal, you can start a lawsuit to DBOG for stealing people with a game that is not theirs, you will see all prisoners like many online thieves.

[QUOTE = FutureGogeta; 8872998]Se ve muy bien. Eso es increíble, ver a un compañero desarrollador trabajando en dbo. También obtuve la fuente de AKcore. Dejé de desarrollar dbo hace bastante tiempo, pero si alguna vez necesita ayuda con la fuente, no dude en preguntarme. Te ayudaré de cualquier manera que pueda. La razón por la que detuve el desarrollo de dbo es porque comencé a pensar en revivir un viejo juego en otra perspectiva. ¿Por qué revivirlo mientras no puede editarlo a excepción del servidor en sí? (Excluyendo modelos y muuucho más cosas que no se pueden modificar) Estoy trabajando en un nuevo juego dbz desde cero en Unity. Tendrá aspectos similares del mundo abierto como dbo pero una mecánica de lucha como Xenoverse. Por supuesto, los gráficos serán 2018, porque "si está por debajo de 720p no vale la pena jugar amiright?" (Lo siento, mi humor mata gente en estos días) Seguiré tu progreso aquí,Brad # 5805 [/ QUOTE]

Hola FutureGogeta, me encanto tu idea, es igual a la mía, pero yo pienso en mas grande, contactar y vender el producto a BANDAI, STEAM, Green Man Gaming,Origin,Uplay,Battlenet.net, mi intención es que el juego sea como el DBO pero con el PVP de 5 vs 5 de "clases", no "razas"; clases: 1 support,2 carry,3 tanque,4 hard carry,5 hard support. Y la raza sea indistinta por que en la actualidad de la historia de "dragon ball" hay 12 universos con multiples razas. En pocas palabras que puedas crear tu personaje como mas te guste, color, aspecto, apariencia, como quieras tu (parecido al xenoverse). Y a esto hacerle una "Arena de PVP 5 vs 5 para los E-Sport" como torneo budokai tenkainchi. Saludos un gusto soy de Argentina..![h=3][/h]
Hello FutureGogeta, I love your idea, it's the same as mine, but I think bigger, contact and sell the product to BANDAI, STEAM, Green Man Gaming, Origin, Uplay, Battlenet.net, my intention is that the game is as the DBO but with the PVP of 5 vs 5 of "classes", not "races"; classes: 1 support, 2 carry, 3 tank, 4 hard carry, 5 hard support. And the race is indistinct because at present of the history of "dragon ball" there are 12 universes with multiple races. In a few words you can create your character as you like, color, appearance, appearance, as you want (similar to xenoverse). And to do this a "Arena of PVP 5 vs 5 for E-Sport" as tournament budokai tenkainchi. Greetings, I'm from Argentina ..!

so you can leech? how about you learn to code and start your own project..

y que problema tenes si EL DBO NO ES TUYO???? QUE PROBLEMA TENES? SOS BANDIA? SOS AKIRA?? QUIEN SOS??? PAYASO

Back