Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Server Files Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have my server up and running but now i dont have dbo client.
Anyone can help me with that ?

I never played dbo online im curious how its developed :p

Marvine

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
NOTICE: The project is now private! But I swear to god this project will be finished. I have very good news but I wont say them to make everyone a big surprise. I will still keep posting new progress etc. Trust me.. You guys wont be disappointed.

Dragonball online soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand daneos but i want to play with your 0.60 version i never played dbo online and i want to see how its build up and stuff.

Who knows it makes me interesting to develope some things for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTICE: The project is now private! But I swear to god this project will be finished. I have very good news but I wont say them to make everyone a big surprise. I will still keep posting new progress etc. Trust me.. You guys wont be disappointed.

Dragonball online soon!

Made my day!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.. This is strange isn't it? He said that he won't release anything (just like DBOR) and that there would be Alpha and Beta tests (like DBOR again). Real quick. Don't lie. Have you joined DBOR team, Daneos?

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Well.. This is strange isn't it? He said that he won't release anything (just like DBOR) and that there would be Alpha and Beta tests (like DBOR again). Real quick. Don't lie. Have you joined DBOR team, Daneos?

Nope I havent and I will never join them.
Also I already said that 0.70 will be last. But decided that 0.60 is the last one.

I will post more informations later.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also I already said that 0.70 will be last. But decided that 0.60 is the last one.

I will post more informations later.

How to configure the dbo v60? Help ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos when I try to install dbo_log gives me error, help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos when I try to install dbo_log gives me error, help please

Hi, open the fil dbo_log with notepad or something like that go to the line with timestamp. Delet over not null the end of the line should be "not null," don't know why but in some pc the current time stamp don't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you say that the project became private, could you explain? Are you going to finish the work started?

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Hi..
Yes I/we will finish the work.
Im working with a team together to start a server and we also started to work on the new clients with max lv 70, dwc etc..

A landing page and forum is almost done there we will post server updates etc.

We believe in january we also start an closed alpha test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may i make a suggestion? don't you guys thank < dbo > would actual be more stable and more official like running on hero cloud and hero engine? for the price of 99.95 anyone with common since could have there own fully bug free dbo server just like official servers i'd personally thank it would be much easier to recreate/redesign the game to run on hero cloud server and hero engine, that's if you guys even actual know what hero cloud is all you'd do is a lot converting over to a different engine and then officially recreate server files out of the extracted clients resources

to be honest that's what i'v just started working on.

i find every member of this community very interesting

PS. Daneos good luck anyways on all of your work buds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the above statement by topdamaio was for me, yes the game will have every thing working but i will not be releasing any of the server files at all it would be useless in less you had a hero cloud and hero engine account...

i might make a thread later on this coming year once am done with everything as am only one person my self working on the converting and translating the images to hero engine and not only it will take 1 week or better to re upload all of it to (hero cloud servers) once the work is done

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Don't you think though if you teamed up with another Private server team you could get a lot more work done? Like all these seperate private servers for exactly what reason? -Shrugs- Im just saying id rather team up and finish faster rather than with a kinda small team (i dont know the size of ur team so that was just an example) in order to get stuff done quicker and cleaner.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiya i was wondering Daneos do you think that you guys would still release some work to the community if someone was willing to pay you guys for your work? or even a licensed based deal for the server it self? like implement a authentication system for licensing the server out for other users? i'd actual pay for a spot to be able to use the server self myself, would be very neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back