Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] DBO Server C# for Taiwan 1.69 (Cracked client with 9001)

Game Developer
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm only just posting this to show, in the future i will work with these files hosted in bitbucket, link to repo:

I've just moved the base do C#, because, to work with the old it will labor a lot of time rebuilding everything, because that i've just decided to do everthing on another language, using a my build base on c#, mainly its has used first to Digimon Masters Online, but i've stopped the work on these files.

At this moment, its not letting you in into the game, rebuilding every packet and structure, but login, and basic char server procedures is working.

i repeat it's just for development purposes, it's not a ready production software!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so a cracked exe is in development and your working on tw again thats beautiful

Game Developer
Reaction score
May you rest in peace, 9001.

Yep rest in peace :), its not my fault, i know i came from you guys, but the most important thing is now to me or the people here is to crack server side packet encryption, i dont like to use a patched client, and it is an insecure solution, but different from you guys i'm just doing this for research and learning, for my future game development projects.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It can logged in, but cannot create new character.

I saw "unknown packet...." message in CharServer console.

Game Developer
Reaction score

Yeahhhh, maybe you have missed this part:

i repeat it's just for development purposes, it's not a ready production software!

ATM i've stopped work on this files, because of my work and university final course tests (finally!!!)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeahhhh, maybe you have missed this part:

ATM i've stopped work on this files, because of my work and university final course tests (finally!!!)

you will work on this files again in the future?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm only just posting this to show, in the future i will work with these files hosted in bitbucket, link to repo:

I've just moved the base do C#, because, to work with the old it will labor a lot of time rebuilding everything, because that i've just decided to do everthing on another language, using a my build base on c#, mainly its has used first to Digimon Masters Online, but i've stopped the work on these files.

At this moment, its not letting you in into the game, rebuilding every packet and structure, but login, and basic char server procedures is working.

Hmm i compiled project and opened all files (auth server, char server, game server). But when i wanna login with TW Client i got the messages like this in Auth Server:
15a7bd1a1321ef95942ad82e5bb012bd - [DEV] DBO Server C# for Taiwan 1.69 (Cracked client with 9001) - RaGEZONE Forums

Looks like packets from client are not recognized. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT. OK i know i should use a 9001.exe file because of encryption

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated Repository link at main topic!

Hi snaity, is good to see you again on the scene! I'm downloading right now the new server, just a question, did you improve something on this new server or you only changed the programming language?

Cheers :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(...) did you improve something on this new server or you only changed the programming language?

Cheers :thumbup:
It is in C#. So he need to rerwrite all of BaseLibs elements (packets, structures etc). So now this project got less content than in C++. Now is rerwitted some Packet for AU, UA, CU,UC, still need some CU, UC and many of GU and UG packets.
I did some of my own and now it is posible to creat char and try to login:
some new packets
0fb87630e3b90e832c3895a636e0f00f - [DEV] DBO Server C# for Taiwan 1.69 (Cracked client with 9001) - RaGEZONE Forums

now server looks like:
4df3f54c32907b48a49cfed8a422bb19 - [DEV] DBO Server C# for Taiwan 1.69 (Cracked client with 9001) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, I have a problem, download all your files, then mount the server and put the patch "dbodev" the game, but when entering the game says the dbo.exe windows can not be opened by an error and closes, I have tried all the dbo.exe and give an error, you can help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All ! i wanna enjoi this Tw version offline with new features so i have a request: someone can upload te compiled file, client and exe need to play this one version.Thanks in advance ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Opa, Snaity, sou novo por aqui, até alguns meses nem sabia da existencia do dragonball online, e bom, sabe qual foi a ultima versão do original, de taiwan ou hongkong ? e se tem alguem copilando algo sobre essas versões?

HI, i'm new here, but i want to start a new project(or old, i dont know), anyone know what is the last version of taiwan or hongkong server? have any1 making something on the last version ?

Back