Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEVELOPMENT] Current Progress Of DAKCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where's Client download? The one with everything to replace the dbo.exe file with?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
source client updated to visual studio 2013 include libreries d3dx9 on foder include but dont know how add references XD this proyect compile with 138 error aprox maybe u can fix some

maybe somebody could teach me how add references

Last edited:
RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, but this video is unwatchable.

But, great work. :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just wanna play on this server, make a video that shows how to compile that source that you guys are using please. thats all so please, if there is anyone who is willing to help out please do they are other's like me who wanna know how to compile this source.

Skype name: LoveBear445 (don't laught its aborable so f*** you, still need your help tho:cheers:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also have the same error when compiling Zinbad, can lend a hand ... my skype francesco93forza, Or on teamwiever .. or on facebook: , How do you prefer you, just help me please I want to use your file server .. They are more up to date and also dbodev I respect you because you are great .. I hope you will help me, Greetings GokuSan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just wanna play on this server, make a video that shows how to compile that source that you guys are using please. thats all so please, if there is anyone who is willing to help out please do they are other's like me who wanna know how to compile this source.

Skype name: LoveBear445 (don't laught its aborable so f*** you, still need your help tho:cheers:)

Actually... there is a video on youtube. It's callsd 'How to put DBO AK Core server' if I am not mistaken. So do some research before complaining.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice tutorial but waiting for quest and timq rift quest,tmq,dungeon it was the best part of game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually... there is a video on youtube. It's callsd 'How to put DBO AK Core server' if I am not mistaken. So do some research before complaining.

i saw the video and i got the server to compile but my problem now is with the dbo.exe, when i was done with character creation it crash. so now i have to compile a new .exe that i can use with the new server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes quest items, fighting ,mudosa ,and more bugged good luck with project hope we can play together soon as we can xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yesterday i again download server files now when i compiled solutions i see eror with gameserver xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll inform yesterday about, but messages are cleaned for no use by it was a little fail, and kalisto repares in the same moment, now the source runs ok.
:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll inform yesterday about, but messages are cleaned for no use by it was a little fail, and kalisto repares in the same moment, now the source runs ok.
If you are talking about messages in these posts and that they were deleted, it's because most of the people asked help in here. We have help section, so why flood here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I in my ignorance, I think if the skills were loaded from the character itself and not from a table apart, would give the system performance, which would not really change the code, but would be in serious sql Skills schedule one , and in the table of characters, add IDslot with the skills, rather than that as I see it now, the skills you saved sql table id different skill for each character, and I think that a part of a weight largest data, makes you have to load them from different places, not if I explain well, or if I'm totally wrong, but it's something I've been thinking lately to be looking after the sql.
I do not know if it will help, but just in case I mention you serve.
(Sorry if English is not very good, I've written in Spanish and translated with google)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to get an item and skill id list?
There are .rdf files in the data folder but i don't know how to open them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back