Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Ball Online Server Development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Our Team not will do all that work for give here and others get and say my Privite i have Make alone , etc.. etc... we have see what happen with the Akcore... i maybe can share some debug here in Future with out Multiplayer system / duels/ pvp etc..... but for now i just intressed in Dev....

Greetings

Reaction score
I am also a programmer, but I do not find any sense in your logic. What is the use of publishing the progress of your project, if at the end you will not share it or sell it? It does not help, unless you want to make easy money, like "Daneos" does. I do not find the logic of publishing in a forum, where all the information is shared. :huh: :huh: :ehh: :?: :?:
Why not ?

You prefere to see 100 private server with 1 player online ? the dbo community is very small, if the all source and binary are shared maybe around 30 or 50 private server will open with no one on.
Go on the mangos or trinity repos download the source and open a private wow server, i gave you a month before close it because anyone will play on your server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think that this files cant be used for do a private server as trinitycore, and many of us only want to play in local has many dogis, full armor +15 and play with some friends.But its only me :v

Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to keep up to date with updates and see
What features we are adding. Join our discord

We are active and responsive to questions and its really the best way to get in contact with us.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why not ?

You prefere to see 100 private server with 1 player online ? the dbo community is very small, if the all source and binary are shared maybe around 30 or 50 private server will open with no one on.
Go on the mangos or trinity repos download the source and open a private wow server, i gave you a month before close it because anyone will play on your server.

That is very true but still, its not like every member on RageZone has developing skills eh? I personally would share my code if i had actually advanced a bit more then AKcore did, but only in some kind of private forums in where only experienced developers would be able to participate in. And with ''experienced'' i do not mean ``I made a ''Hello World'' program in C++ i'm a pro``, but people like Atidot3, Gawku and Luiz who have proven themselves to be very useful in a project that they started themselves and in a dev (DEV not unexperienced devs who only come here to scavenge that which they do not even know how to use) community.

Reaction score
You guys are children ahaha, i let all of you says what ever you want, at least we are the worst team ever, we stole everything to everyone blablablabla....., but that's strange cause some other stole our works opened a server but no one says anything, no one ask him for his sources, why ? Can anyone tell me why AKCore should be under all your wickedness ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You guys are children ahaha, i let all of you says what ever you want, at least we are the worst team ever, we stole everything to everyone blablablabla....., but that's strange cause some other stole our works opened a server but no one says anything, no one ask him for his sources, why ? Can anyone tell me why AKCore should be under all your wickedness ?
Because you are hitting them in their face with true facts. I really wish i could have the privilige of working with you guys back then.

Back