Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DragonBall Online Client Development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

i am currently trying to continue the development on the Korean Client, I want to implement as much from the TW Client as possible and more additional features.

The project will be open source, everyone can contribute. Even though I am sure that no one will. :p:

Current Goal:
- general bug fixing of the client and virtual server (for example opening options menu breaks movement)
- implementing multi language
- implementing basic flying system
- implementing frieza race :)

GitHub:

I made changes which requires client data changes! I will create a Resource Repository too, if I find people who want to develop this client too.

Discord:
As every project in 2017 has a discord, this one does too. I am happy to talk with people who are also interest in client dev or got that knowledge.

Current Progress:
  • [Feature] Changed the Login Scene from Flash Background to a 3D Stage and Sprites, which makes it responsive in terms of aspect ratio.
  • [Bug Fix] Select a default character, when entering character selection.
Screens:
Old Login:
Defura - DragonBall Online Client Development - RaGEZONE Forums

New Responsive Login:
Defura - DragonBall Online Client Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back