Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What im working on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

without loosing much time i just want to inform you guys, what im working on.

Im writing an DBO server by scratch in NodeJS.
The only thing i use, is the client source. (With virtualserver.)

I already wrote the authserver and the charserver is half done.
But the 0.54 client doesn't seem to be compatible with the 0.59 datatable.

Thats why im loading very old patches (0.46.1+), and patch them to 0.54 to hopefully get every important file to that state of 0.54.

After im done with that, i will concentrate on finishing the server.
Then when this is finished, i work on understanding the client source and the engine better, to add new content.

Lets hope everything works fine.

Ps: Im sometimes streaming my work on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't more work on the AKCore project , why not share with us?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Because, everyone who make his own code, don't want to share, because someone can say, I did this server or somethings like that...

The reason because Daneos don't put his source

Reaction score
Ragezone is all about sharing though. If people never shared anything, most of you would have never gotten a start on anything. Most English based releases are all traced back through RZ at some point or another.

Refusing to release work yet being an active member on RZ is... Contradictory?

Staff member
Reaction score
Been here and done this before. thats why we were open source in the beginning then we went closed.
The original source files we released that were released are still out there floating around on github.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ragezone is all about sharing though. If people never shared anything, most of you would have never gotten a start on anything. Most English based releases are all traced back through RZ at some point or another.

Refusing to release work yet being an active member on RZ is... Contradictory?

But the original source files is in here, that are shared, and I share how to do things, but no one use google or something to learn, they want all, for example I got 3 PM, asking Can you pass me your items system?, not EY, can you explain to me how to do this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
But that reflect the people on the forum, I don't see thread on HELP section asking for help, I only see people asking for my files, no one can try to do his own stuff? Allways asking for sources files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand what Nic is saying but if you are learning that can be the difference between getting the understanding needed to do their own as opposed shooting for the stars when you guys have the leg work done ppl can learn from your work that is done maybe addon to make better thats what this site is for helping peps out in their projects ...I am actually learning the code to do the things needed if i had a example of the things im trying to do the understanding would be brought to whole new lvl. I just dont want Source files and all that ..this is why i ask you to explain things before.

Back