Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PERFORMANCE] increase

Reaction score
So after some with @kalisto2002
we test the cpu usage is now really slow ! :clap:

ATIDOT3 - [PERFORMANCE] increase - RaGEZONE Forums

the database is now not flood every step you did, some of the player information are store inside the server and save (not coded) every 5 - 10 minutes to the database for the request flood.

Now we are working on the spawning system for make it really quick and performant.

I can now spawn mob very fast, need now to make it ingame working !

thanks @

Now need to fix mob spawing while walking

More info as soon !

:elefant:

cpu for each server on my laptop i5 cpu is going to 5 - 10 % at the maximum because my laptop suxx :junglejane:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
And why don't make only save when logout? In other game's i work, i only save the position when the caracter logout.

Reaction score
and what about internet crash ? server crash ? an other poop cn happen ?

i play 10h witout disconnect i got so much good thing and BOOM electricity or internet go down.

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Everytime you log out, doesn't matter for what reason, a function (method, callback, depends what language) will be called.
Yes i'm stupid sometime hahaha

just tryed to reload mob / npc inside new thread. bad idea ahah

Doesn't matter. Everytime you log out, doesn't matter for what reason, a function (method, callback, depends what language) will be called.

just think if the server crash it will not save :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ATIDOT can u poast a guide for beginners (how to ) batch files, database ,etc pleaseeeee
little bit help for newbies please ( Based on Dragonball online Files please) :D

Reaction score
No.

this is not an playable build, there is no quest etc so only ppl who know a little c++ etc are able to use it.

all the file are going to change step by step so i don't want to make 1000 tutorial wait the "playable release"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I told you xD, whe you logout, no matter how, the server have one OPCode, ClientDisconnect. You only need save when he logout. For save if you want, every 1 hours save. But i have that way, and i allways have everything when i close the client. And all is ok.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
I told you xD, whe you logout, no matter how, the server have one OPCode, ClientDisconnect. You only need save when he logout. For save if you want, every 1 hours save. But i have that way, and i allways have everything when i close the client. And all is ok.

What if you need player data from db? Right you get old data and not the current one.

Also imagine you fight against boss , pick up items, server crash -> all gone.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You kidding me right? Of corse when you pick a item save. But what i'm talking about, is for safe data, i don't like save step by step, i only save important function. Somethings important no my pos. Like items, pickupitems, you don't pick up a item everysec.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
You kidding me right? Of corse when you pick a item save. But what i'm talking about, is for safe data, i don't like save step by step, i only save important function. Somethings important no my pos. Like items, pickupitems, you don't pick up a item everysec.

Then say like that. I also know it. But still saving all random ( not important ) data every 5-10 minutes is good idea. Also you only have to save the data if the player is not afk ( check positions)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah, but i'm fraid if you in 5 minutes kill the mob and the server down, you pick the item, and don't save.

I was thinking in save only when one function is called.

I got only 18 of CPU sometimes 16.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
When Im in dbo online I have 25-30%. But without dbo only 15-18%

But Im also running skype, navicat, visual studio, virtual server for mysql, media player, google chrome..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server connected to my mysql but why i cant login ? can anyone help me please guys
ATIDOT3 - [PERFORMANCE] increase - RaGEZONE Forums

Back