Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my first thought snaity pass JAVA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my first thought

It is possible ?

the project written in C + is more complicated to program and less programmers this slows the project

My idea is to take the svn snaity in C + and spend java, java is simpler coding simpler, more resources and more programmers to contribute and ayuda a grow the project

REVIEWS OF THIS IDEA

sorry for my English

AL ESPAÑOL

mi primera idea

sera posible?

el proyecto escrito en c+ es un tanto mas complicado de programar y hay menos programadores esto frena el proyecto

Mi idea es tomar el snaity svn en C + y pasar java , java es más simple de codificación más simples , más recursos y más programadores a contribuir y ayudara a crecer el proyecto

OPINIONES DE ESTA IDEA

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well without counting about structs, maybe some of then you need rewrite,
Alot of things the server uses is from Client-side too.
Things such:
- Quest(pickup item, kill mob, normal quest, tutorial, etc)
- Tlq and TMQ
- Update Avatar Attribute,
- Load edf/rdf tables(this is a MUST thing the server needs do)
Etc....
and like Dumke said above, consumes more processing power than C++.
And well, if you wanna pass snaity project to Java remember one thing...
You will need translate all algorithms,network things, session and factory, OPCODE and their structs...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you want something like java try this out!!

Hi @snaity, is this server TW or KR?

Cheers :thumbup:

Cheers

Nvm I understand that that server is TW.
Just a question, after compiled the three servers works fine, I can start them, and the client that I used can log to the authentication server without force close (I'm using the official client of DBOG :):).
Only two questions:
1 where can I found the SQL database?
2 on AuthServer I have a lot of this errors, how can I fix it? This's an example:
"07/03/2016 - 22:13:50] # Recv Unknow Packet Len(13) Enc(True) Opcode(63355)"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nvm I understand that that server is TW.
Just a question, after compiled the three servers works fine, I can start them, and the client that I used can log to the authentication server without force close (I'm using the official client of DBOG :):).
Only two questions:
1 where can I found the SQL database?
2 on AuthServer I have a lot of this errors, how can I fix it? This's an example:
"07/03/2016 - 22:13:50] # Recv Unknow Packet Len(13) Enc(True) Opcode(63355)"

I solved the problem of that errors using the 9001.exe,now the AuthServer console is clear. The only things that I can't understand is how to create an account to use to log in the game and where I can find the SQL database. snaity can you give me a hint? :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the problem of that errors using the 9001.exe,now the AuthServer console is clear. The only things that I can't understand is how to create an account to use to log in the game and where I can find the SQL database. @snaity can you give me a hint? :):

I've tried to log with a random username and password, this's what I've on AuthServer console:

[08/03/2016 - 17:37:01] # ReceiveCallback: System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open.
in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
in BaseLib.Database.BaseDB.Query(String query, Object[] args) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\BaseLib\Database\BaseDB.cs:riga 74
in AuthServer.Database.AuthDB.UserDataQuery(String query, Object[] args) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Database\AuthDB.cs:riga 38
in AuthServer.Database.AuthDB.GetAccountID(String username) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Database\AuthDB.cs:riga 23
in AuthServer.Network.AuthClient.SendLoginResponse(Byte[] data) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Network\AuthClient.cs:riga 73
in AuthServer.Packets.PacketParser.CheckPacket(Byte[] data, AuthClient client) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Packets\PacketParser.cs:riga 48
in AuthServer.Network.AuthServ.AuthServ_OnDataReceived(Object sender, ClientEventArgs e, Byte[] data) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Network\AuthServer.cs:riga 50
in BaseLib.Network.Server.OnDataReceived(ClientDataEventArgs e) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\BaseLib\Network\Server.cs:riga 192
in BaseLib.Network.Server.ReceiveCallback(IAsyncResult result) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\BaseLib\Network\Server.cs:riga 127

Without DB, how can we setup an account to log in?

Thanks!

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I've tried to log with a random username and password, this's what I've on AuthServer console:

[08/03/2016 - 17:37:01] # ReceiveCallback: System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open.
in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
in BaseLib.Database.BaseDB.Query(String query, Object[] args) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\BaseLib\Database\BaseDB.cs:riga 74
in AuthServer.Database.AuthDB.UserDataQuery(String query, Object[] args) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Database\AuthDB.cs:riga 38
in AuthServer.Database.AuthDB.GetAccountID(String username) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Database\AuthDB.cs:riga 23
in AuthServer.Network.AuthClient.SendLoginResponse(Byte[] data) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Network\AuthClient.cs:riga 73
in AuthServer.Packets.PacketParser.CheckPacket(Byte[] data, AuthClient client) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Packets\PacketParser.cs:riga 48
in AuthServer.Network.AuthServ.AuthServ_OnDataReceived(Object sender, ClientEventArgs e, Byte[] data) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\AuthServer\Network\AuthServer.cs:riga 50
in BaseLib.Network.Server.OnDataReceived(ClientDataEventArgs e) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\BaseLib\Network\Server.cs:riga 192
in BaseLib.Network.Server.ReceiveCallback(IAsyncResult result) in d:\DBO Private Server\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\snaity-dboserver-57308c890d9f\BaseLib\Network\Server.cs:riga 127

Without DB, how can we setup an account to log in?

Thanks!

Check your database settings again, something seems to be missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the problem of that errors using the 9001.exe,now the AuthServer console is clear. The only things that I can't understand is how to create an account to use to log in the game and where I can find the SQL database. @snaity can you give me a hint? :):

I don't think i'll ever get over people using my baby.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but I can't understand your replay :): Are you the person that compiled the 9001.exe?

Dumke is the leader of dbo revelations another project of dbo, and the 9001 was share by Santeg old developer of revelations.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pamaor

Thks for your replay, now it's clear.
Dumke480

I followed for a wile your project, seems interesting, at which point you are?

Thks

Game Developer
Reaction score
Database is in the file, its MySQL Workbench model file, i'm using it to model database, just open with it and export model to MySQL Server of your choice, its ATM is work in progress and does not have modeled the entire user data db and game data db

PS: Password is hashed with MD5, just insert into password field the following SQL Command: MD5('YOURPASSWORD')

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@snaity thks for your replay. Just a question, since I never used Workbench, how can I export the database that can be loaded on myPHP? And where I found the table to add my MySQL password?
Thks!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Game Developer
Reaction score
@snaity thks for your replay. Just a question, since I never used Workbench, how can I export the database that can be loaded on myPHP? And where I found the table to add my MySQL password?
Thks!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

You cannot do that directly, you need to use workbench to forward enginnered to sql query script first, but buddy i will do it for you and post into git, but keep in mind if you want to develop, try to start to use workbench to do the database modeling part.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@snaity

thks for the replay. Well, I've found the forwarding option, I converted and compiled it without problems with workbench (to create first the dbouserdata) and loaded the new sql file in myPHP.
Now I've another problem, if before, with the DBOG+9001 clients all work fine (at least I can open the client without problem), now, if I try to open the game it respond with an error and it's force closed (Creating the application is failed. Error code [0]).
Is there a particular dbo.exe or modified client that I must use?

Last edited:
Game Developer
Reaction score
@snaity

thks for the replay. Well, I've found the forwarding option, I converted and compiled it without problems with workbench (to create first the dbouserdata) and loaded the new sql file in myPHP.
Now I've another problem, if before, with the DBOG+9001 clients all work fine (at least I can open the client without problem), now, if I try to open the game it respond with an error and it's force closed (Creating the application is failed. Error code [0]).
Is there a particular dbo.exe or modified client that I must use?

Its not an issue with client, its an issue with the client executable packer, its use themida and this error is from it, when themida creates the VM to run the client sometimes it will give an error, but here on dragon online section i've already posted a unpacked client executable without themida for TW version, just download it

Back