Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AKCore One Click Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@voltezo5
well, I haven't the right server file but yesterday I've found on YT one video for a working AKCore. The game works and seems all good, exept for the fact that if you modify something on the database, the game won't take this modification...:$:
Hope this can make happy some people like me that are curious to try AKCore project :drool:
Let me know if you guys, that have more programming knowledge, find a solution:wink:

Cheers :thumbup:

This's the link:

UPDATE: fixed the problem that you can't modify the db, you must grant all the permission of user "dbo@localhost", additionally I've specified the permission even for the table for the skill, for the items and for the characters

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
since, you can use any default user for database, you just need edit the procedure, and override the "dbo@localhost" to, example "root@localhost"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@voltezo5
well, I haven't the right server file but yesterday I've found on YT one video for a working AKCore. The game works and seems all good, exept for the fact that if you modify something on the database, the game won't take this modification...:$:
Hope this can make happy some people like me that are curious to try AKCore project :drool:
Let me know if you guys, that have more programming knowledge, find a solution:wink:

Cheers :thumbup:

This's the link:

Error!! Game Loading . . . has stopped working :(
aflI7Io - AKCore One Click Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please share me working database? Since whenever i make character and try to log-in to the game , game server crashes saying "isOnline" or OnlineIS error from mysqlcppconn.dll

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is the database?? character.sql,,,characteritems.sql,,charquicklot.sql ,,,learnskills.sql ,,,user.sql?? or i use daneos mysql lol...

and give us some tutorial to make it works,,becoz your setup and daneos set up i think its complicated not the same...

im a noob in this DBO server

even u say easy peasy run a server,,but you dont put a tutorial how to make a easy peasy set up ...its useless for us,...for the beginners...

Last edited:
Back