Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AKCore One Click Repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update don't work too.
Gameserver.exe still crashing after i kill a mob. :/:

No DB updates?

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my god .. I know why now... Sorry hotfix 2 will be posted when I get home... Sometimes its the simple things we forget
Note to self: check exe from repack folder from now on

Hotfix 2 available.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
testing hotfix 2
i dont have friends and my family is always out so you ll see me online playing this on christmass :p

edit:
working as intended,thanks boss
how about learning skills?its that coded?

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
Yes it is. If you don't want to learn from the trainers you can just use addskill in the game server console
if you close game from menu it crashes then i had to repatch
if not game opens and closes normaly,check that whenever u can

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i went to the beach,when i enter water the character froze and i cannot move at all xD
it ll stay swimming forever...

video of my now difunct (drownd) character

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't work connection with internal ip on other computers, just game work on server's pc.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
Don't work connection with internal ip on other computers, just game work on server's pc.

tested with my friend,we could play add each other as friend and party
but then game started to crash badly
it gives error on network.cpp file
but you can connect with a private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if anyone needs assistance in getting there own dedicated long term free virtual server to keep the ak core project alive i'am willing to dedicated one of my ( Dell PowerEdge 1950 Server II 2x2.33GHz Quad Core E5345 8GB 2x73GB ) systems to keep this project up and alive i own two of the dell poweredge 1950 servers and anybody with good programming skills to keep the project up and alive am willing to give away a free server for life

and includes full admin access and i can change the os to whom suits who and all ports are for worded already and dmz and includes 1 fixed static ip
also 100/Down Link and a 100 M / b s up link and has windows serve 2008 preinstalled ready to be configured to your needs

PS if any developer is interested in this offer feel free to private massage me

also i hope i was allowed to make this offer here if i am violating any rules could someone help me in moving this to the correct place :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tested again and it works :D but when i logout with Majin Race (Woman) gameserver get shutdown u.u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
one's i get home this Friday, i'll make a video tutorial for akcore one click repack, about how to setup + put online and download game client and setup game clients play config file and a video review of whats not working and working based on the functional of game play, and game server. to help resolve some of the questions that get asked over and over again on a daily bases i will also include all links to the required files to use the akcore repack such as any run times to help resolve some problems for missing run time errors and .net frameworks also for missing dll files

i'll try my best to make a totally noob friendly video guide to help others make there server public as for port forwarding there routers and setting up a fixed static ip and will include a list some of internet service providers that will work best and i will make a video and a readme guide on how to point your domain name to your game server / computer

:)

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
one's i get home this Friday, i'll make a video tutorial for akcore one click repack, about how to setup + put online and download game client and setup game clients play config file and a video review of whats not working and working based on the functional of game play, and game server. to help resolve some of the questions that get asked over and over again on a daily bases i will also include all links to the required files to use the akcore repack such as any run times to help resolve some problems for missing run time errors and .net frameworks also for missing dll files

i'll try my best to make a totally noob friendly video guide to help others make there server public as for port forwarding there routers and setting up a fixed static ip and will include a list some of internet service providers that will work best and i will make a video and a readme guide on how to point your domain name to your game server / computer

:)

everyone with at least 2 cells in brain can do all that without a video tutorial
dont make things easier for leechers let em think and set it by themselves,if they cant they re not worthy of playing

@ kalisto2002 i added u on my video credits

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx i agree with you very much. but i'm going to make tho's videos anyways to hopeful answer a lot of the questions that do get asked on a never ending bases so hopeful someone who wants learn how to setup akcore and maybe use there brain it will maybe benefit some folks. not every soul in this world knows how to open ports for most common routers and make there server accessible outside there own network...

and not all people simply want leech other peoples work some actual want to learn from there work or just enjoy there work with them.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
@Joshua Bozeman check my youtube channel,i made more than 50 mmorpg servers(i didnt recorded all but most of them are there)
im not a programmer as i stated before,im a gamer and i barely know about sql and visual basic
still i succed puttin this sht up on lan for my friends(needs fixes with that cpp file but still)
first we have to fix server stability,the gameserver.exe crashes a lot
2nd we need to fix combat then its playeable
the rest,quest and stuff are optional,the most important npcs atm are the skill trainers
i also tested every single class and race,the majins mage doesnt have skills coded,the martial artits human bugs when uses first skill,all others work ok

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx i'm feeling some hostility off of you, as it seems you'd prefer me not to make any videos? why not just ask me not to make a video? don't you thank it that would be more logical as you continue to pressure the subject... not trying to be rude just saying :p

also kalisto2002 i'll go on and upload my dbo content management system for you in the morning i hope it helps you and the community :)

Back