Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AKCore One Click Repack

Reaction score
i went to the beach,when i enter water the character froze and i cannot move at all xD
it ll stay swimming forever...

video of my now difunct (drownd) character

Perhaps the client there are packets of types of moviments. Probably the kalisto did not add the water packet on the server and that this causing this problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Energy attackers should attack from a distance. The same goes for energy attacks and even some of the physical attacks.
2. When you are attacking only one animation (like in a video) is used. There are more of them, like jumping in the air and etc not only throwing blue energy balls over and over.

Staff member
Reaction score
Really it's just a bug in the client is why it's being bugged

When you extract files and repack them for some reason it misses a few every time. No worries anyways I am working on getting a different client to work on it anyways :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@kalisto2002 i see one bug, maybe i don't know if u fix it, and for example.

If i have learned 20 skills, when i log in to the server gu_avatar_skill_info work fine.

But i have 30 skills learned server shut down, did u fix that problem?

If u not, here is the answer xD

Change the packet.Adjust for this
Code:
packet.AdjustPacketLen(sizeof(sNTLPACKETHEADER)+(2 * sizeof(BYTE)) + (res->bySkillCount * sizeof(sSKILL_INFO)));

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very nice.
Never played dbo before i want to see how it works with this it is easy thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A few bugs (or so it seems) I noticed:
1. Not every mob starts attacking when you get close to it. But I guess you already did know that?
2. You can't drop item with any pluses (upgrades). It can' be +2 or any other number. Basically, it's upgrade grade from mobs is always zero. You can only obtain upgrades at upgrade merchant.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No you can I will setup a thing for drop rate and exp rate in the config file with the next update.

(Admin commands from client are also coming in the next update in a couple days. :D))

But it wasn't like that in original server. Well, it's just the thing I noticed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you upload working client to Mega? I can't download from Mediafire :S

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is used to open the files? i'v tryed winrar 7zip and winzip all of them are missing two files when i unrar / unzip the file it says world and community servers are missing any idea?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you more or you stop?
with the AK Core

Sry my englisch is no so good

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys don't expect soo much from us, we are doing and doing and doing many time as possible to get "clean" and working,if we don't post any updates it's because we are busy with our Lifes, actually Me and Kalisto get a huge progress in the last weekend, such as Upgrade Items, Equip Unequipp, Fighting, Fixed Shenron, Multiple Servers,Admin Commands,etc... as example i'm working in home on BUS System, and next is Vehicle System....i don't know if anyone noticed,but now you can Open 2+ GameServers(all about how many "Game ServerX"(Where "X" need start from 0~Max Server) without crash...and these things.

Just Relax Guys, we still keep improving and try to get fast that =) (Because i wanna do somethings on Client side....(surprises) hehe )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting release. Do you guys have your own site/forum setup yet? If not I would be willing to help provide it for you guys. Hope this project keeps going. Shoot me a pm if you would like my help.

Back