Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AKCore One Click Repack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just saying "I can't connect","I get error","The server cannot be open", doesn't help.
Detail your error

Steps to reproduce,
screenshot from SERVER(ALL SERVERS)
Description
this things.
because for us everything is working(this is why we release the "release" version)
cy

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Just saying "I can't connect","I get error","The server cannot be open", doesn't help.
Detail your error

Steps to reproduce,
screenshot from SERVER(ALL SERVERS)
Description
this things.
because for us everything is working(this is why we release the "release" version)
cy
Everyone should just follow the rules and post a help topic in the help section. The thread remains clean if everyone would follow the rules.

I have removed a lot of replies from users breaking the rules of the Release Section which are stated here:http://forum.ragezone.com/f880/readme-dragon-ball-online-release-1011553/

I will remove any reply and give an infraction without a warning, if people ask for help (including errors) in this thread (any release thread, actually). If you have a problem, post it in the help section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want report a big bug...

After i finish tutorial server get crash and i can't play...

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the bug reports we are working on fixing them as fast as we can we do work and have lives outside of this

We do this on our own time for free please be patient with us.
Unless you want to pay us to finish this then that's different and we could probably both quit our jobs and work on this full time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This emulator is still in very early stages thus the reason for all the crashing. Almost anything you do including walking will cause the client to crash. Just give them time to work out the bugs.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
idk,for me its working fine,and every release gets better
we already tested online on hamachi,tons of errors but kinda working,me and my friends had a lot of fun
so keep up the good work

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I have rolled back a few commits cause i introduced a game breaking bug.
But i am going to move this stuff into its own developement thread. and have this one cleaned up. If you need help please post a help thread. Biesman Has made this very clear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I have rolled back a few commits cause i introduced a game breaking bug.
But i am going to move this stuff into its own developement thread. and have this one cleaned up. If you need help please post a help thread. Biesman Has made this very clear.
I will wait for the uptade, fix, or new version. Thanks for all AKCore team!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work on the Emu, but would have loved the client at a more reliable host. Like mega, taking for ever to download a mer 1.5gb on fibre -_-, but hey i can wait..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amaaaazing work so far guys, and thanks so much for helping all of us plebians to get it up and moving. Now I should have a decent environment to help test on when the time comes :D
Is there any way to skip the tutorial btw? Crashes whenever Trunks' cutscene starts after talking to turtle but I reckon you guys knew about that already.

Keep up the solid work, very impressive for so short a time working on it and great tools for the community as well :D

Edit: Figured a workaround, just hit cancel instead of start, I guess thatsvthe skip tutorial screen

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everyone should just follow the rules and post a help topic in the help section. The thread remains clean if everyone would follow the rules.
Did everyone read that?
Please stop spamming your question, or asking for helping in Dev threads, make a New Thread on "Help" Section!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tank you so much ! Its work great ! Any source code or open source project in the futur ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm updating the register script and am going to complete, the rest of the login panel, of my work on the cms heres some pics of it.

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

and home page.
REMOVED

Back