Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AKCore One Click Repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I love DBZ and would love to host a server for people to play! I hate messing around with MYSQL so this looked like a good option! I have activated all the servers had to change port to 3307 for MySQL and Apache to 81 but all up and running when I view the register website I enter details and it says sorry try again! so I cant register to test it out, any help or advice?

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
edit:
nvm fixed
now game is stuck at tutorial

edit 2: if i change flag from tutorial 0 to 1 i cant exit the isle,if i change zone and x y z it gives me a class with no skills coded,if i change class the client crashes
@if you re still working on this please check that

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm trying to start akcore, but, when I click on "Webserver And Database" I've this error: "Spaces are not allowed please corect and run the application again. To prevent problems UniController will close"

How can I fix it?

Thks!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm trying to start akcore, but, when I click on "Webserver And Database" I've this error: "Spaces are not allowed please corect and run the application again. To prevent problems UniController will close"

How can I fix it?

Thks!!
Same here how to fix

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Don't use the web, use only XAMPP or any MySQL tool to add accounts.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@voltezo5 you need to move your akcore folder on a path like C:\(folder here) or D:\(folder here) let me now if this work for you :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
voltezo5 you need to move your akcore folder on a path like C:\(folder here) or D:\(folder here) let me now if this work for you :thumbup1:

Thank you mazzod it works, all server up and running....only problem is when I run dbo.exe it says "d3dx9_42.dll is missing" pls help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you mazzod it works, all server up and running....only problem is when I run dbo.exe it says "d3dx9_42.dll is missing" pls help

Is somethig related the direct X. Which client do you use? Because i've the client named dbo_0.50.9_clienteByCulero49 (found in this site but don't remember where XD) and haven't this kind of problem.
In this client there're d3dx9_27.dll and d3dx9_32.dll, not the dll that you mentioned.
Have you tried to download that dll from dll-files.com and see if you still have the problem?

Cheers :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ,

Do you know how to fix client crash after complete tutorial stage ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ,

Do you know how to fix client crash after complete tutorial stage ?

Unfortunatelly I can't login with my current client, I've a strange error from AuthServer that say:

"[2016-02-02 0:41:57:824] Client Received Login Request
# ERR: SQLException in mysqlconn_wrapper.cpp(MySQLConnWrapper::manageException) on line 36
# ERR: Thread stack overrun: 8092 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack. (MySQL error code: 1436, SQLState: HY000 )"

Which client do you use? I've the client in the folder named dbo_0.50.9_clienteByCulero49. If isn't the same that you have , can you upload your?

Cheers :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using akcore client

here link for you

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
correction

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@stnger thks, this works, now let's see if for me this client haven't the same problem XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Np. Try it and check that damn tutorial stage :)

Back