Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Project v1.05

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well, this's a point that I haven't considered, in this way I can earn at least 40% of cpu, at least until you fix the comunication between Char and Game servers.
Thks for the advice

Edit: the query server must be always on right?

Yes, because is the intermediate with the SQL things, the datebase and everytime the GameServer get a data from DB should ask to query.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, because is the intermediate with the SQL things, the datebase and everytime the GameServer get a data from DB should ask to query.
@Nicolas321

Thks for the replay.
I'm testing right now the other class with the first set of skills, I will update the resoults later.
For the other problem I've tried even to close the Auth and Char servers but, the resources that are freed from that servers are distributed to others, always having 100% of the CPU :blink:

EDIT

I finish to test the first set of skills (I mean the skills that you found from the NPC on the start city) for the other classes, this are the resoults (I put the resoults of the uman race too, so it's complete):

Uman fighter
SkillId 20111
CSkillGenerator::SlotID (3) in use

Uman Spiritualist
SkillId 110011

The second passive skill on the list for the uman spiritualist (the red clock), the game chat say something correlated to the zenny. On GameServer there isn't output.

Namek Warrior

SkillId 320111

Namek Dragon Clan
SkillId 420111

Majin Mighty
SkillId 520121

Majin Wonder
SkillId 620111

Seems that the first skill, for all char, of the "Sub Skill" TAB have some problem, to understand, the first skill of the second column.

Cheers :thumbup:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well If I got it, today a mini update with the client, learn skill from SkillTree.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well If I got it, today a mini update with the client, learn skill from SkillTree.

Great, maybe you can complete this old server, all the community is very happy, in few days I will help to report .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well I just did it, now I have to change somestuff on the client, to work with my source, and add the Credits, in inglish to me, luiz and NTL.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I want to say, I will stop making UPDATES for a while, Idk what I will do in the future. For now no updates.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
will @luiz take this up in the mean time?

I don't care, luiz45 have some problems during this time.
Nicolas321
Thks for your work, hoping that you can continue your project sooner or later!
You know, if you want someone that test your future work I am always available :thumbup1:

Cheers :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@mazzod , whitespirits123
I will not take his project, i helped with some knowledges that was acquired making this servers, and not doing codes and this things.
About SlotID: well i talked to him, the SlotID from skill will be equals because this thing if i remember is used on their Dev Tools, i telled the idea to fix, instead use the SlotID used by SkillTable(That he always say "it's wrong") use only his SlotID(in other words: make the server generates the SlotID) doing that, the SlotID will be fixed, I don't know if he will try to change the entire SkillTable only because he think "It's wrong". Or if he will make the idea. but if he will stop to make updates, maybe he has some personal problems too.
Right Nicolas321 ? ^^
Everytime we can, we exchange our knowledge. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded client from DBOGlobal, then copy DBORankeyDisable file to folder.
When I run DBORankeyDisable, it was not responding and crash.

How to fix it?

More one question: which port client connect to server? Auth server port? This server used 50200, is it right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys.. i've been trying this for about a week now and no matter what i can't get any of these steps (in the tutorials, or even tips in the comments) to work. Does anyone have skype that i can get with and work through these errors with?

EDIT: Got most of it working, however the Authentication server crashes everytime i try and log in. And of course no one will share the source code so i can get it fixed. line 474 of ntlconnection.h is throwing the error.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Because if u want the source code, get from AKCore search, and use AKCore base. I use ServerSample as base.

And the reason u got problem with AuthKey is because, there is 2 dbo.exe FIRST with RANDKEY_DISABLE and SECOND wiht RANDKEY_ENABLE, if authserver use RANKEY_ENABLE u should use second dbo.exe if AuthServer use RANDKEY_DISABLE u should use FIRST dbo.exe

So there isn't problem for get the source, because if other players can log in, that mean is your problem.

If u want, search on google or forum (i can't remember), AKCore source code or just download the main files from DBORELEASE thread and use SampleServer to make the servers.

Back