Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Project v1.05

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Appreciate the work your doing Nicolas321 glad to see your work, and it's progression, good luck. *Question* have you incorporated any gm codes at this time or it it blank

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tested the v1.05 and it is good, but maybe exit any possibility that in the future you work in taiwan version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey love it! killed me some mobs ;) would be great to get some GM commands or tools? I think work on the KR like you are as I hear its less buggy? good job cant wait for more updates!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

from one quick test, I've noticed only one little problem, when you create a new nameck dragon clan the posture on the char selection screen is the same of the warrior, in game all is good (posture/skill/equip/weapon).
I'm testing right now all other thing, but seems all good. Even the calculation of the skill's damage seems already very accurate.
Of course I like the customization that you added on the first tutorial screen (when the movie start :thumbup1:)
I'll continue to test the skill things, to see if they're properly recognized.

Cheers :thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I tested the v1.05 and it is good, but maybe exit any possibility that in the future you work in taiwan version?

I have work on TW, but I can't keep working because I don't have the Packet Struct, I got items, bags, skills, but I can't spawn mobs, so what can I do? Or Npc, nothing, or even other character.

Hey love it! killed me some mobs ;) would be great to get some GM commands or tools? I think work on the KR like you are as I hear its less buggy? good job cant wait for more updates!

In other update I will add some GM commands.

Maybe today I will make another update, like Mob Spawn, more skills, Idk.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have work on TW, but I can't keep working because I don't have the Packet Struct, I got items, bags, skills, but I can't spawn mobs, so what can I do? Or Npc, nothing, or even other character.

it's sad, well maybe you can complete all dbo kr :D good Luck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*_* great Job! I tested it on a VPS. Sometimes I get a Crash. I hope u complete this :). Will you make it able to change XP-Rate/Drop, Servername? Thanx u Very much for your work!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Crash when someone get out of the server? Or crash only playing? Because, when someone left of the server, one map didn't erase well, I didn't make the code for erase it, or only get server crash when u are playing?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Crash when someone get out of the server? Or crash only playing? Because, when someone left of the server, one map didn't erase well, I didn't make the code for erase it, or only get server crash when u are playing?

It does Crash when someone leave yeah. First Char server crashes (idk why) then gameserver.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

I think that the crash are for the problem for the map that you sayed, everytime you log out or close the client the game server crash.
Another little problem is that when you log in with the char, sometimes, the char respown in the middle of the air XD

Seems that the skills are properly recognized and the animations are correct. Of course I haven't tried all the skill, I took some sample skill for every race and class :):

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

I think that the crash are for the problem for the map that you sayed, everytime you log out or close the client the game server crash.
Another little problem is that when you log in with the char, sometimes, the char respown in the middle of the air XD

Seems that the skills are properly recognized and the animations are correct. Of course I haven't tried all the skill, I took some sample skill for every race and class :):

The map I will fix it now, is a simple good made remove, and the air problem is because the X Y Z from the table are wrong, I will fix it.

Sorry I got to sleep, tomorrow ( If I got time ) I will make and little update, wich add Npc, solve some bug, and If I got the time maybe I will do the Skill Upgrade system and Lvl System.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The map I will fix it now, is a simple good made remove, and the air problem is because the X Y Z from the table are wrong, I will fix it.

Sorry I got to sleep, tomorrow ( If I got time ) I will make and little update, wich add Npc, solve some bug, and If I got the time maybe I will do the Skill Upgrade system and Lvl System.

And you call that a "little update"?? :): Anyway take it easy my friend, you have already done a lot of things in this project.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
And you call that a "little update"?? :): Anyway take it easy my friend, you have already done a lot of things in this project.

Don't worry, is a little update, because I already have the code, I only have to spawn them.

Idk if today I will make an update.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I will take a break, I already do the NPC, but I wanna do the Skill System and a Attribute system, so it take a little longer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

If what I ask not takes lots of time , can you even implement the attributes and the characteristics on the char. I mean for attributes the STR/SOL/CON etc, for characteristics basic phy att, basic enery att, basic phy def ect.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

If what I ask not takes lots of time , can you even implement the attributes and the characteristics on the char. I mean for attributes the STR/SOL/CON etc, for characteristics basic phy att, basic enery att, basic phy def ect.

Yes, thas what I'm doing the "Attribute system", but I will take a break, because I will implement another system, and other stuff, so no updates for a time, maybe a little update with skills, but later.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: DBO Project v1.00

So enjoying this! So i found a bug when u mess with graphics settings game server crashes. not sure exactly what I did cause of language :p

on that note any idea how to convert to english? thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@whitespirits123

- I'm using this things to "play", This are the translation files to copy in the pack folder of the client:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey man the translator is great! the Locale thing didnt show names and details tho, i installed it and run the game with no change.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Nicolas321
Well the reason because the character spawn in the middle of air is the same about when you're going to leave from TLQ, there is a condition to leave(or a step to spawn). So i don't know what condition is that, this is why i said you to put the "outWorld" things.
I sended the right coords for spawn, the problem is see where i need use that.
About maps/vectors crash, what you think about make a map for each server? Auth/Char/Community/Game
Example: when the player leaves one server, you tell to others servers "Hey he will be exiting, lets remove him from our list". something like that
Tutorial 50%, what things you got working on tutorial? maybe i can help with something.

About Translation:
If SanGawku didnt removed yet, this is the last "Open" thing to you all contribute. However i can't help much in this section.

And Nicolas sorry i didnt reply you on skype because i got alot of personal problems.
I will reply soon....

Back