Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Project v1.05

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man the translator is great! the Locale thing didnt show names and details tho, i installed it and run the game with no change.
whitespirits123

after installed the program and configured with Korean language you must right click on the DBO.exe and launch with that language. See this video for understand better:

Let me know!
Cheers :thumbup:

@Nicolas321
Well the reason because the character spawn in the middle of air is the same about when you're going to leave from TLQ, there is a condition to leave(or a step to spawn). So i don't know what condition is that, this is why i said you to put the "outWorld" things.
I sended the right coords for spawn, the problem is see where i need use that.
About maps/vectors crash, what you think about make a map for each server? Auth/Char/Community/Game
Example: when the player leaves one server, you tell to others servers "Hey he will be exiting, lets remove him from our list". something like that
Tutorial 50%, what things you got working on tutorial? maybe i can help with something.

About Translation:
If @SanGawku didnt removed yet, this is the last "Open" thing to you all contribute. However i can't help much in this section.

And Nicolas sorry i didnt reply you on skype because i got alot of personal problems.
I will reply soon....
luiz45
I hope that everything is ok for you soon!
Keep it up :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Nicolas321
Well the reason because the character spawn in the middle of air is the same about when you're going to leave from TLQ, there is a condition to leave(or a step to spawn). So i don't know what condition is that, this is why i said you to put the "outWorld" things.
I sended the right coords for spawn, the problem is see where i need use that.
About maps/vectors crash, what you think about make a map for each server? Auth/Char/Community/Game
Example: when the player leaves one server, you tell to others servers "Hey he will be exiting, lets remove him from our list". something like that
Tutorial 50%, what things you got working on tutorial? maybe i can help with something.

About Translation:
If @SanGawku didnt removed yet, this is the last "Open" thing to you all contribute. However i can't help much in this section.

And Nicolas sorry i didnt reply you on skype because i got alot of personal problems.
I will reply soon....

Np, I know if U don't answer me u got a reazon it's ok, thaks for the help. Emm, are u sure about that condition thing? Maybe outWorl ( because it one of the first thing they made ), have the Y wrong, and spawn in the air, I will make a test later, with one thing I got in mind.

Tutorial 50% because, when I spawn the mob, after kill him, the server should send me back "hey u kill this monster, you have to spawn this", but is something about Trigger Stuff, I only need to do that and I think tutorial will be 100%.

About vector crash, I got one map in every server, after leave one server, he is remove from map, now the problem is because on GameServer I got the thread thing, and I use a for with the map, and if he leave, the map still got him, and problem.
@luiz45

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its really fun to play! looking forward to the next update :) is it possible to get monsters to move around? also adding quests? thanks for awesome updates so far ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Np, I know if U don't answer me u got a reazon it's ok, thaks for the help. Emm, are u sure about that condition thing? Maybe outWorl ( because it one of the first thing they made ), have the Y wrong, and spawn in the air, I will make a test later, with one thing I got in mind.

Tutorial 50% because, when I spawn the mob, after kill him, the server should send me back "hey u kill this monster, you have to spawn this", but is something about Trigger Stuff, I only need to do that and I think tutorial will be 100%.

About vector crash, I got one map in every server, after leave one server, he is remove from map, now the problem is because on GameServer I got the thread thing, and I use a for with the map, and if he leave, the map still got him, and problem.
@luiz45
Yeah i'm sure, and you know why the "X Y Z" are right? because i used then to teleport to TLQ and go back to the world i was.
Without this problem....
well i know there is in some tutorial thing, you need send the "DROP ITEM" packet...maybe in the 3rd mob or 2nd, because after droped he will teach you "how to pick up"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah i'm sure, and you know why the "X Y Z" are right? because i used then to teleport to TLQ and go back to the world i was.
Without this problem....
well i know there is in some tutorial thing, you need send the "DROP ITEM" packet...maybe in the 3rd mob or 2nd, because after droped he will teach you "how to pick up"

Yes X Y Z, jajaja, and about that, is because when I kill the mob never give me back the other quest, because I got the drop and pick items, so is Trigger problem, i'mnot doing the trigger response well :/.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If I got time, tonight I will make an update, with Skills, Level System, the right Exp for every level, and maybe some commands.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I got time, tonight I will make an update, with Skills, Level System, the right Exp for every level, and maybe some commands.

You can add tp for go to westcity and enter the principals rp, and maybe the community can suggest some gmcodes :3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think is simple, but the NPC willn't move, I didn't add the PathEngine, and I didn't see the code for add the path engine, I a future, when I done Tutorial and Quest system, maybe I will work with mobs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think is simple, but the NPC willn't move, I didn't add the PathEngine, and I didn't see the code for add the path engine, I a future, when I done Tutorial and Quest system, maybe I will work with mobs.

this version is more funny that taiwan version, the dungeons (tmq and uds) are more complicated and funny, the skills are ok not disbalancing but is better dont buy skill to npc, west city is diferent to the version tw, and quest are old school. maybe the better of tw is fly nothing more.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A little "update", I wanna ask people help, because the SlotID are wrong, and I have to fix it, now not all skills work, some slotid are wrong, so if u can try to learn all skills with the caracter and see the GameServer console to tell me wich SkillID said SlotID in use.

For example, the first skill of healer ( the green heart ), have an error, so report to me all the SkillID and SlotID error, gameserver should tell to you wich one are wrong.

- 1 GM Command added '@levelup'
- Fixed Dragon Clan on CharServer look's like Warrior, now it is fixed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little "update", I wanna ask people help, because the SlotID are wrong, and I have to fix it, now not all skills work, some slotid are wrong, so if u can try to learn all skills with the caracter and see the GameServer console to tell me wich SkillID said SlotID in use.

For example, the first skill of healer ( the green heart ), have an error, so report to me all the SkillID and SlotID error, gameserver should tell to you wich one are wrong.

- 1 GM Command added '@levelup'
- Fixed Dragon Clan on CharServer look's like Warrior, now it is fixed.

Nicolas321

Ok my friend, lets test this!

Cheers:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its god, i tested i found only a bug, bean saibamans spawn in pj location

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

This are the resoults of my quick test:
Nicolas321 - DBO Project v1.05 - RaGEZONE Forums

The first time you create one Dragon Clan Char, this appear like the image above.
When you log out then log in again the char result with a correct posture:

I made a test only for the human race now, I'll recap all that I've found (old and new bug):
both the uman class, when respawn on the start location, are in the air:

Don't know if you know, when you complete the quest/talk with the NPC, appears the Saiba Bean :p::

For the skill:

I've noticed this errors when try to lear some skills (only human spiritual/fighter):

- Uman fighter

SkillId 20111
CSkillGenerator::SlotID (3) in use

- Uman Spiritualist
SkillId 110011
CSkillGenerator::SlotID (3) in use

The second passive skill on the list for the human spiritualist(the red clock), the game chat say something correlated to the zenny. On GameServer there isn't output.

If i've time tomorrow I'll test the other classes.
Just one request, if possible can you implement the teleport system? Because to learn all the skills must walk from city to city and is really booring :lol: (I'm joking, don't know if you had already work on the teleport system)

Cheers

PS the GM command works! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok, I will add the teleport system, and other stuff.

About performance, is a little better? I mean, the server get a little less laggy?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nicolas321

From my point of view same as before, as you can see from my task manager:

I've noticed some lag when the client load, at the begin, the NPC, after that the game run almost fluid.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no lag on my system at any point when running it. Maybe due to my high ram load, got 3.50 ghz processor and 12 gb ram on win 7 ultimate, side note, you could add gm codes for changing class and changing age aka, adult, kid. System notice gm codes are always nice aswell. Just some ideas

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no lag on my system at any point when running it. Maybe due to my high ram load, got 3.50 ghz processor and 12 gb ram on win 7 ultimate, side note, you could add gm codes for changing class and changing age aka, adult, kid. System notice gm codes are always nice aswell. Just some ideas

Can you check your cpu usage when playing with it please? It's possible that my cpu usage its so high because I'm on Win10 Ultimate (I've 16 GB of ram and I5 4690K @3.50 GHz)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mazzod, if U play alone, just for test I mean, U can close AuthServer after you enter on Character Selection, and when u are logged in on GameServer close CharServer, and ur CPU willn't go to 100%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mazzod, if U play alone, just for test I mean, U can close AuthServer after you enter on Character Selection, and when u are logged in on GameServer close CharServer, and ur CPU willn't go to 100%

Well, this's a point that I haven't considered, in this way I can earn at least 40% of cpu, at least until you fix the comunication between Char and Game servers.
Thks for the advice

Edit: the query server must be always on right?

Last edited:
Back